Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Repack IA Julia 1.1.0.298 Season 4.6 ENG + Improvements + Fixes + Source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
re: [Release] Repack IA Julia 1.1.0.298 Season 4.6 ENG + Improvements + Fixes + Source

hey can someone help me i did everything the links are up i got "You need a new version of the game balbalblab" when i click on the server
and i did change the Serial and ip but i cant do 1.03.15 in the main cracker cuz 1.03.14 its the limit ?!?!? help

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
re: [Release] Repack IA Julia 1.1.0.298 Season 4.6 ENG + Improvements + Fixes + Source

Thx Ian. Now i understand.
Understanding just got you your first Like ;). Congrats.

Great Ian!!
You could post your 3D Main with HP Bar already hooked?
When I try attack mobs, the main crash.

( sorry my bad english :l )

Sure bro; here you go:
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/4ml1x620g105g0d/CustomSource%2BMain.rar

EDIT: Link Added, sorry for the delay, I was running late and upload was taking forever xD, so I had to go into a meeting and post the link after I got back home. (about 2 minutes ago.)

Oh snap! I had no idea. Thanks man, I really appreciate it!

Yeah, I assumed that and prevented myself to say something like "read the whole thread" since you seem to be a nice guy =).
Anyways, It's been stated plenty times, but I know its a pain to read over 120 pages XD.
Best luck.

hey can someone help me i did everything the links are up i got "You need a new version of the game balbalblab" when i click on the server
and i did change the Serial and ip but i cant do 1.03.15 in the main cracker cuz 1.03.14 its the limit ?!?!? help

"You need a new version of the game" errors, are because client<->server communication is having a difference, either on the version, or in the serial fields.-

Try setting version to 1.03.15 on server side if using main 1.03O ; or 1.03.16 if using main 1.03P...
If using main 1.03O (.15); you should check the serial as well, as I know it's not the same; and the files are prepared to run with 1.03P main (.16)

Hope you understand something of what I just said; LOL.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi Guys!! :)
Today I finally sucsessfully launched This version of server with patch 10 but when i was trying to enter from client it gives me "you are disconnected from the server and shuts down the client. So i'm here to ask how to fix it bcz i dont know how and this pisses me off really. and one more question in main exe there is serial i put it in gameserver where it asks but i do not know how to translate 1.03.15\1.03O to (XXXXX) format in main it shows me 22656 version is it right or i do need to change it.....
Alsought in gameserver console it gives me smth about FREE SQL(there no rows character marry? duel....... )there are many like this how to fix it?
P.S. if there are any fixes i'd like to have them..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Hi Guys!! :)
Today I finally sucsessfully launched This version of server with patch 10 but when i was trying to enter from client it gives me "you are disconnected from the server and shuts down the client. So i'm here to ask how to fix it bcz i dont know how and this pisses me off really. and one more question in main exe there is serial i put it in gameserver where it asks but i do not know how to translate 1.03.15\1.03O to (XXXXX) format in main it shows me 22656 version is it right or i do need to change it.....
Alsought in gameserver console it gives me smth about FREE SQL(there no rows character marry? duel....... )there are many like this how to fix it?
P.S. if there are any fixes i'd like to have them..

Just refreshed thread and read this...

Ok, lets see, Disconnected issue may be a whole bunch of things... re-check your IPs, SQL id & pass, and ports.
Re-check also the startup; check if all 9 exes are running, and when all of them are OK; run the gameserver and the gameserver_cs shortcuts. (some pcs take a long time to load joinserver/rankingserver for some weird reason.)

The main version:
Main version is calculated by an easy algorithm, I wont explain it here, as it was explained over the forums a million times already, there's even a "MainCalculator" released by Pinkof if my memory isn't failing now; try running a search.

Anyways I'll tell you this: 22656 = 1.03.15 = 1.03O ; while 2265; = 1.03.16 = 1.03P

The gameserver errors:
If it is your first run, it's normal, if you read the whole error, it should say something like "xxx column missing, adding column xxx, done"..

On next gameserver start, this errors Shouldn't be there, as the columns are created automatically when error appears; IF they appear again, post a screenshot.-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

ok thanks for help i can get in the server, few questions
1. when i put gm with the MuEditor it does give me the red balon above head but i cannot do GM commands
2. i cant create summoner? or what? cuz all i have its the 3regular characters MG & DL to choose from
3. the "x" button does not work (shop) how do i make it work?

Thank you verry much :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

ok thanks for help i can get in the server, few questions
1. when i put gm with the MuEditor it does give me the red balon above head but i cannot do GM commands
2. i cant create summoner? or what? cuz all i have its the 3regular characters MG & DL to choose from
3. the "x" button does not work (shop) how do i make it work?

Thank you verry much :)

1) You need to add character name on MuServer/IA Julia/GMSystem.txt

2) 2 Solutions for this, retail one would be to add summoner card to cash shop, code:
Code:
[COLOR=#444444]14 91 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 50 //[/COLOR][COLOR=#444444][B]Summoner Card[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#444444].[/COLOR]

the last value is the CASH price.

other way would be to enable it from "default" for everyone without the need of buying anything...via SQL.
Code:
[I]go in muonline tables - Design AccountCharacter and set for Summoner column Default Value to "1" [/I][COLOR=#333333][I]and Update this to all olds account.[/I][/COLOR][COLOR=#444444]
3) What you mean not work? Does CashShop.exe show any error?
Review the SQL config on [/COLOR]MuServer/CashShopServer/CashShopOption.ini

Best Regards.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

1) You need to add character name on MuServer/IA Julia/GMSystem.txt

2) 2 Solutions for this, retail one would be to add summoner card to cash shop, code:
Code:
[COLOR=#444444]14 91 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 50 //[/COLOR][COLOR=#444444][B]Summoner Card[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#444444].[/COLOR]

the last value is the CASH price.

other way would be to enable it from "default" for everyone without the need of buying anything...via SQL.
Code:
[I]go in muonline tables - Design AccountCharacter and set for Summoner column Default Value to "1" [/I][COLOR=#333333][I]and Update this to all olds account.[/I][/COLOR][COLOR=#444444]
3) What you mean not work? Does CashShop.exe show any error?
Review the SQL config on [/COLOR]MuServer/CashShopServer/CashShopOption.ini

Best Regards.

Ok man i did the first 2 and i see the CashShopOption Link is ok and running
but i also see an error in the 2 Gameservers it aint Connect to the CashShop why is that? all ip are conf and SQL
can u give me some tip where it probably the problem?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I'll be here in 6-10 hours(goin to sleep)! currently was trying another main and was already at login and pass and after pressing enter i've got DC. I'll post Screens later

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Ok man i did the first 2 and i see the CashShopOption Link is ok and running
but i also see an error in the 2 Gameservers it aint Connect to the CashShop why is that? all ip are conf and SQL
can u give me some tip where it probably the problem?
Show me some screenshot with the error please, I'm blind guessing otherwise.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Show me some screenshot with the error please, I'm blind guessing otherwise.
lol now im getting my server up to take a pictures of the error for you and its just worked
btw can you tell me how i connect the gameshop to the website?
and recomended system of webshop? thanks !

and one more tiny question its how do i enable the commands? like /addstr and etc? cuz its says like "sorry its temporary disabled" and sorry for all of the question's your great!

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

for webshop system i reccommend you to look on the internet for DmN website, and download only from there their webshop, it uses IonCube loaders, but its easy to install them....
to connect it to the website, just edit your website to read "credits" from "MEMB_INFO" table, and "cspoints" column.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

for webshop system i reccommend you to look on the internet for DmN website, and download only from there their webshop, it uses IonCube loaders, but its easy to install them....
to connect it to the website, just edit your website to read "credits" from "MEMB_INFO" table, and "cspoints" column.

ok but when i click on the purchase in the game it sends me to website no? if so how do i make it to send me to my website?
and about the command question how do i enable them?
and really last one lol its "coloseum" something like that and the other last map in "M" are not working, what to do ?
i think coloseum needs to be arena do you know how to fix it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Screen(10_10-12_07)-0003 - [Release] Repack IA Julia 1.1.0.298 Season 4.6 ENG + Improvements + Fixes + Source - RaGEZONE Forums
NumberOfMaxUser = 2
NumberOfCastleSiegeMaxUser = 2
FsGateIndex = 500
I encountered errors displayed online, how to fix it

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

There are screens of my server:

I just can't understand what is wrong, btw my head will blow up if i were to think about it a little more....

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Can someone send me the version cashop 1:00:50? Since I'm using this version of the topic that is 1:01:50. in one of the ulfsark post comments that he is using old version of cashop because this latest version does not show the char with cash to be added, shall and am having the same problem.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

although i forget to add that in my Connect server folder there are 2 connectserver files which one of them i need to use and do i need to delete one of them first one is 1127KB second one is 886KB? maybe there was problem and my are surely blocked in router and what ports do i need to open since my router allows me to open only 11 ports and some of them are already opened for AION server

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

What is this error?

ulfsark - [Release] Repack IA Julia 1.1.0.298 Season 4.6 ENG + Improvements + Fixes + Source - RaGEZONE Forums

I get every time I use the command /ware to change the warehouse.
My warehouse was left stuck in the /ware 4 and I can not change it, every time I try to change appears that message on the console...

Any solution?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hey guys.
Server files is best, thx to topic starter !
But i have one question: have any one main with chat separately to experience?

Thanks.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Hey guys.
Server files is best, thx to topic starter !
But i have one question: have any one main with chat separately to experience?

Thanks.
Check 1 page back, I shared a main with a DLL & it's source, chat separate is working on it too.-

Back