• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Repack IA Julia 1.1.0.298 Season 4.6 ENG + Improvements + Fixes + Source

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
re: [Release] Repack IA Julia 1.1.0.298 Season 4.6 ENG + Improvements + Fixes + Source

Inform anyone know how to fix this error that appears in the console as shown in the picture below? I checked the file common.ini and has nothing wrong .. I'm thinking that might be missing some thread-related configuration ClearPersonalShop

erro - [Release] Repack IA Julia 1.1.0.298 Season 4.6 ENG + Improvements + Fixes + Source - RaGEZONE Forums

============================Edit

Solved! I added the following line to below the line common.ini ResetColumn = Resets

ClearPersonalShop = 0 //

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
re: [Release] Repack IA Julia 1.1.0.298 Season 4.6 ENG + Improvements + Fixes + Source

When i put a new item in item.txt gameserver dont open why?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Se seu char estiver pk é porque a dll postada pelo ianvalls não está fixado isso. A minha estava com problema porém era quando eu tentava atacar um player após ficar pk dae o cliene fechava.

If you mean You were PK; there's some fix posted for that, I didnt test this yet, so I couldn't tell.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

By killing the monster 444 and 445 in Calmness closes the client. How to solve the problem?
Uses the source code from the first post: source code 16-09-13 and apyrupa_master Full-source-2013-10-02 = client clossed(

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

By killing the monster 444 and 445 in Calmness closes the client. How to solve the problem?
Uses the source code from the first post: source code 16-09-13 and apyrupa_master Full-source-2013-10-02 = client clossed(

Either comment those mobs out on Monster.txt or MonsterSetBase.txt with // at start
OR
go to dev section and use the custom client dll to load mob 444 & 445 as custom monsters.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks for the sources!
Fixed that with vb studio 2010 are 4 possible warning:

1 Archer.cpp(95): warning C4018: '<'

To fix simply search in Archer.cpp the string :
PHP:
if(GoldenArcherClickInterval < Config.TimeLimit)
and replace by :
PHP:
if(GoldenArcherClickInterval << Config.TimeLimit)
this edit fucked up click interval time, just keep it "<" !!!

EDIT::
main 1.03.15 (1.03O) Custom.dll
Fixed mobHPbar , CS skills removed...for those who can't compile it =)

HERE ;)

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Could you post the custon dll soucer of the main? Because I am using a dll 1.03P with open code posted here in the forum.
One thing I wanted to remove my main char was the retreat when being attacked because it disturbs when giving combo in pvp.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Could you post the custon dll soucer of the main? Because I am using a dll 1.03P with open code posted here in the forum.
One thing I wanted to remove my main char was the retreat when being attacked because it disturbs when giving combo in pvp.
it has been already released, i just edited hpBar and Fix.cpp.
Here is source i'm using :
Custom Source (1.03.15)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

it has been already released, i just edited hpBar and Fix.cpp.
Here is source i'm using :
Custom Source (1.03.15)

P.S, could somebody release item.bmd with new jwls please?

I download your .dll. Hooked it with dLib Atacher, all ok.
I go on server, write my acc and pass. But when i choose my character and press enter: 1 sec and game crash.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

kkkkk sim eu botei isso ae de sacanagem mesmo pois me parece que o zacki é br pelas cores do avatar dele rsrsrs

ta na cara que ele é BR kkkkkk'

kkkkkkkkkkk pequeno encontro entre BR's.
lol Small meeting between BR's.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I download your .dll. Hooked it with dLib Atacher, all ok.
I go on server, write my acc and pass. But when i choose my character and press enter: 1 sec and game crash.
im using main released before (check page114) and lastest sources by @ianvalls90 ...i dont have any d/c issues.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Gladiator, you know the correct offset inform responsible for retreat when the char is attacked? For this retreat hinders combo in pvp. Main 1.03p Eng

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

When i put a new item in item.txt gameserver dont open anybody know why?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

ulfsark - [Release] Repack IA Julia 1.1.0.298 Season 4.6 ENG + Improvements + Fixes + Source - RaGEZONE Forums

sDkbeji - [Release] Repack IA Julia 1.1.0.298 Season 4.6 ENG + Improvements + Fixes + Source - RaGEZONE Forums

fvoFgmz - [Release] Repack IA Julia 1.1.0.298 Season 4.6 ENG + Improvements + Fixes + Source - RaGEZONE Forums

What am I doing wrong'm already a day and I can not solve this problem ?

O Que estou fazendo de errado ja estou a dias e não consigo resolver esse problema

Se tiver Algum Brasileiro que possa me ajudar também agradeço ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Source ( VS 6.0 or 2008 or 2010 )?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hi dudes, I'm coming out from a bad experience with a manage of Season II... The main problem was the zen bug (you could buy every item from a vendor and sell it once again for a superior price...). So, now I'm looking for a more recent season... Is this a working server? Is easy to setup and manage the controls?For example, in first time I would like to disable some function (illusion temple, ancient items, 380 opt) because my community is not ready (many are still playing a pre season 0.97), is possible do it? And... I want a balanced pvp system, is easy manage the settings that regulates it?
Thanks.

Last edited:
Back