Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Repack zTeam S6E3+Sources

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i found a new bug ! on the maps Swamp of Peace and Lost Kalima 7 (end) drop only Jewel of Chaos / zen
Benczek - [Release] Repack zTeam S6E3+Sources - RaGEZONE Forums

Benczek - [Release] Repack zTeam S6E3+Sources - RaGEZONE Forums

how to fix it ?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
how to fix ex700 item i cant see any option and name.

the vs doesnt matter as long as it is 2010 or higher, if you cant configure it rigth then there is no point in using sources for you

give me many error like this

1>c:\users\nujd\desktop\zgameserver_na\gameserver\..\common\zzzpath.h(433): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
1>c:\users\nujd\desktop\zgameserver_na\gameserver\..\common\zzzpath.h(450): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
1>c:\users\nujd\desktop\zgameserver_na\gameserver\..\common\zzzpath.h(451): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
1>c:\users\nujd\desktop\zgameserver_na\gameserver\..\common\zzzpath.h(452): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
1>c:\users\nujd\desktop\zgameserver_na\gameserver\..\common\zzzpath.h(486): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
1>c:\users\nujd\desktop\zgameserver_na\gameserver\..\common\zzzpath.h(492): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
1>c:\users\nujd\desktop\zgameserver_na\gameserver\..\common\zzzpath.h(502): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
1>c:\users\nujd\desktop\zgameserver_na\gameserver\..\common\zzzpath.h(507): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int

Last edited:
Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
1. Is it possible to make simple Chaos Card and Talisman of Luck tradeable without adding it like a new item?
2. Anybody made fix for CryWolf event? I talk about extra mob spawn system, so after the event done and the players saved the statue It must add +x mobs, its some kind of system like in bloodcastle, It must spawn the monsters and than respawn.. +10% monster after each saved CW event.
3. Hide offtrade players from online ranking, Its because the account GAMEIDC is not NULL, so How to send GameIDC NULL when offtrade started? I Know where to put the code, I just dont know whats the right code.
4. Is it possible to add a new sound for the items into the game? I talk about like Jewels, I wanted to add sound for flame of condor, There is any easy way, Or I need to work on it for hours in the main with ollydbg?

I hope I get answer for some of my questions, thank you.

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
1. probably the same as the panda, somewhere in this thread someone posted a piece of code to make it tradeable trough the personal store
2. didn't understand
3. probably adding a column in DB like isOffTrade and saving it there and editing the web to decrease the number of online people based on the value of that column
4. i think ollydbg is needed here.

Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
1. probably the same as the panda, somewhere in this thread someone posted a piece of code to make it tradeable trough the personal store
2. didn't understand
3. probably adding a column in DB like isOffTrade and saving it there and editing the web to decrease the number of online people based on the value of that column
4. i think ollydbg is needed here.

First of all thank you.
1. Okey I will read both of zteam thread from A-Z to find it
2. When you win the CryWolf Event the monster count most be +10% so after a successful Event Extra monsters spawning on the map, I tryed to code a system like this, but my extra monsters doesnt respawn after I kill them.
3. Yep I think the same, but If I can send an update from the GS when offtrade start update dbo.AccountCharacter set GameIDC=NULL Where Id= lpObj->AccountID some kind of this, or my another Idea is a stored procedure, but How can I call a stored procedure directly from the GS, or how can I call the set GameIDC function in the GS, so my main problem is, I dont find the function in the GS which set the GameIDC.

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you can use mysql connectors i think for that

as for crywolf you can check the invasion events like the white wizard and instead of summoning the mobs with a schedule you do it when someone clears crywolf and delete them when the event starts

Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I will create a function in the GS which call the DS to set the gameidc to NULL and it will be okey.

Btw one more question, maybe the last, Which file I need to edit to change the goblin % on clientside? in the mix.bmd if I change anything no changes :D

And what about the chat message size? I tryed to find in the clientsource, but where can I change it to allow more character?

Last edited:
Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi. How to fix error, all time join server off!?
What you mean join server off? Dont open the joinserver port to outside... somebody will attack it and your joinserver will down.

the characters limit is in gs or ds i cant remember i saw it somewhere

Okey I will check it today night, thank you :), I talked about the Chat max characters count.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Join server port 55557 open to otside, nobody atack me. In connect serrver all time join server off.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no GS write join server online, but connect server write join server off and can't connect to server via client.

Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
no GS write join server online, but connect server write join server off and can't connect to server via client.

Its totally okey, btw give us a picture from your connectserver screen, but its okey... Its offline for me too, but my players can connect, the problem can be, you setted up something wrong, like ports or something, or your client ip is bad.

on the connectserver you dont need to see joinserver on.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm ok but all tiem then start game client i see only clean logo, server list not apear.

Back