Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] RF Online 2.2.1 Server Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Jajaja ... you are very grateful friend .. by providing ... 're a genius .. :eek:tt:

THANKS .. :thumbup1:

sorry for my bad inglish :blushing:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here you go, a lot of people have been waiting for this. I've promised various people I would not release these files but the underground RF community really isn't a friendly one. It's all about money to everyone and anything I can do to hinder their profits at this point will be a plus for everyone else. I've also always loved Ragezone and have yet to release anything major yet. I was going to see if I could get it released as an official Ragezone release but I don't want to wait for all that so it's whatever.

With that said, here are the files.

Link:
Code:
http://rf-dev.com/rfonline.rar
Password:
Code:
wifi
The setup is the same as any Update 5 or Update 6 server. If you're running an Update 6 server, these files come with MSSQL scripts to convert any old U6 database to 2.2.1.

The only two datasources you will need are "RF_User" and "RF_World", pointing to their respective databases. Renaming RF_World to RF_World_Novus isn't a problem, you just have to be sure to fix the database name in the configs. That is a very common question people ask.

Client wise, pick up the PoA client. You can use any Update 6 launcher to connect.

Other than that, no support will be given for these files by me any time soon. RF-Dev is pretty much a dead project by now.

Enjoy it guys!

Note:
The big file size is due to messy files. There are a lot of zipped backups and copied folder backups in the server that you may delete if you want. These files were a direct upload from a fully working server.

This is the last screen shot I took in-game, and is the only one I still have. I would add more but I'm far too lazy to set up the server again just to take screenshots. Sorry. :p:

Thanks Ron

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you very much Ron

go RF goooooooo!!!

* what new in 2.2.1 and 2.1.6 ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you very much Ron

go RF goooooooo!!!

* what new in 2.2.1 and 2.1.6 ?

New NPC, New Quest, New items, & Last Support Lvl60 Character & Race Specialty.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New NPC, New Quest, New items, & Last Support Lvl60 Character & Race Specialty.

2.2.1 Doesnt support lvl60 characters and there is no New race Specialtys except new emotes

Reaction score
You're all very welcome. :)

As for new content, level 60 is actually support server-side, just not client-side. If you do some modifications to the client you'll be able to get support for going past level 55 to 60.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
btw Ron

can u put screen of ur 2.2.2 server please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice release, but i think is not that stable like V 2.1.6, anyway needs lots of modifications and good client to make it runable for a prv server 99% bugs free, as for hacks..nvm.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ron,thanks for the sharing server files!!!
please give link good working client 2.2.1 for this server.
thanks again
sorry my english is bad

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
for using this files and eliminating item dupes, mail hack, auction bug, item hack, CE abuse.
u need to make a anti hack program

I still recommend for ppl that dont have those programs to use up6 ;)

Ron I have 2.2.2 can u send images of zone server pls and size of it =)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You're all very welcome. :)

As for new content, level 60 is actually support server-side, just not client-side. If you do some modifications to the client you'll be able to get support for going past level 55 to 60.

Wow, what client files should i modify, bro?:ehh:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks a lot ron =)
really man u are the beast! i mean the best! xD
awesome!

really greatfully ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you very much for this release. I hope it helps and inspires many to continue working on and releasing RF updates. It's a shame private servers have become all about money, I remember a few years back everyone was more co-operative and friendly.

*edit* Apparently several files here are flagged as Win32/Agent.OAM trojan. Use at your own risk.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back