Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] RF Online 2.2.1 Server Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ron is here.. huh release this time..

Whatever go on pal..
this packages more good than before hahaha lol

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Here you go, a lot of people have been waiting for this. I've promised various people I would not release these files but the underground RF community really isn't a friendly one. It's all about money to everyone and anything I can do to hinder their profits at this point will be a plus for everyone else. I've also always loved Ragezone and have yet to release anything major yet. I was going to see if I could get it released as an official Ragezone release but I don't want to wait for all that so it's whatever.

Yeah Ron, tons of crap people with good things on hands = bloody money, they want money and monre money, and forget about power of knowledge share, sadly today are very hard time to develop something because most "developers" are hidden leechers.

Nice release, i dont know if is right to many noobs having this..
So what you can say about this files? any interested back history? or some technical information about this files? I not meaning how to setup, i mean how they work, what encryption used, what dlls do, what improvement from original code, how the engine works, what disable goodies have, etc.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
great post :) RF Equilibrium isn't even using these files lol i think atleast baa great post man A++

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi all, im testing the new release of server and all work fine, except when i try to load the ZoneServer, i got that message and server throw a exception and cant continue with load process, any idea?

As u can see AccountServer say the main server is open, but no login server :)
Ron - [Release] RF Online 2.2.1 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Apply all the SQL patches included in this release. Btw thanks a lot for this stuff Ron!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Patches r for upgrade from U6, this is a clean installation :) btw i go to test :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ok, working but i see the same as 2.1.6 server :p

hm.....cool i will try this...heee....:D::D:...ummm how about booster have booster in this .bak
sory my english bad im indonesian

By c3rb3ru5_GameCore.TM(Supervisor Group Project@2009)
-------------------------------------------------------
My Organization Is O2PSoft.TM build in 2008

Try This For Join With Us
Website=>Lg mo buat link lain or buat domain sediri

Or

Send me to

hatta_yuthafiga@plasa.com

indo
Newlink RFBuklryExtereme2 Test For SubGM

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could some one provide a very basic tutorial for getting these files working ? I am brand new to the rf section ... and I have no clue what to do ...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I would like to buy the 2.2.2 server files or request some help about setting up this server, i can give money for that of course as it is a job, can someone send me a private message with his MSN or AIM or ICQ, thank you !

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Data bases you need for this release: I think these are all you need. They are the only ones In the odbc.reg file ... If I am wrong please correct me.
Rf_World
Rf_User

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back