Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] RoseOnlineCMS v3 Lite!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
for those of you havin problems with blank page u have to switch to PHP4 it just wont work on PHP5 to do this go to ur programs--->apache friends---->xampp---->PHP switch...then follow the following instructions

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Element plz make sure there is all the files in the cms3.0 and plz include the install folder so we can install the website.At least fix somethin with that. cause if i were to extract that to htdocs on xamp it woudn't show up.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Why does everyone want this version if there is a 3.2 lite...

TGN Studio's
Reaction score
And he removed the install script along time ago. learn how to edit a damn config file.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ELEMENT:
Well, I have used FIREFOX for a long time now. But I'm wandering about the noobs that using IE... Actually I have put an commercial for firefox, cause it's not working with IE. So that's good! xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok last question what do we edit in the config file and what browser should we use and what php should we use...4.0 or 5.0 to prevent blank webpage.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Element, can u upload this to rapidshare ? i cant download this file from
any way thx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can u have an screenshot so that i can see if it's good and i will replace my existing ROSE CP

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Element on your WebServer are you using PHP4 or 5?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey i have a problem
when a player will login on my website with v3 lite
stay that you must login you noob
what is the problem???

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Very nice but,why when i go on CMS SITE this show me:

Error: Page cannot be found!

Click here to go back home.

?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
no matt, thats your fault, i hat it to.

change in every file the mysql part

mysql_connect($config['db']['host'], $config['db']['user'], $config['db']['pass']);
mysql_select_db($config['db']['name']);

to

mysql_connect($cms['db']['host'], $cms['db']['user'], $cms['db']['pass']);
mysql_select_db($cms['db']['name']);

its work fine for me

sry for my bad english

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not valid anymore

Your URL is no more valid. Please visit original URL to download. Make sure to enable cookies in your browser! It's also possible that your country has been blacklisted entirely (because of many illegal uploads).
can anyone upload it again? location.href="ht"+"tp"+"://www.speed"+"yshare.com/"+"973534575."+"html";

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can i make this so that when people go to my website they do not need to login to see the everything

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why do i get this error Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class Config in C:\Program\xampp\php\pear\Config.php on line 43 i have checked in the config and i don't find whats wrong in there:eek:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why am i getting the error in the screenshot below? ive setup everythink right :( please help

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back