Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well it does work for me like drake said ex: /spell Tornado 2
and u get it

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok if you don't like it try coding for your self :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
then type exaplme for Thunder, /spell 1000 1 thats thunder at level 1 understand?
/spell = the command 1000= the spell id change it if u want others, 1= level of spell you baka

i fucken know, i put /spell 1000 4 and it doesnt work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe because it doesnt accept to get it to lvl 4 try it at lvl 2 ex: /spell 1000 2 or 1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i wanna ask where i have to put these files and with what release i have to use it? thx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i was looking around on forums and found a thread, that showed how to put it in manually and it worked. got nado and stigma xD.got 4k magic attack and yet i do 225 on guards o.o.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey traxler i think ur links down but u did a great job!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my conquer closes when i kill a pheasent is that because im using the new conquer patch 4336.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:protest: :rocket: i hate this since i installed this i tryed to remove it because it wasnt working properly and now commands like /scroll tc wont even work and iv even uninstalled and reinstalled pgadmin and postgres:vegeta-s:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think that too but Shiro will you help me a bit?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How come I can't play the server? It's is not working. Also the PostgreSQL 8.2
File I can't seem to find it anywhere, because the one in Ron's Guide is broken the link ain't working. So if someone can let me know where to get so I could start making a server that would be great!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Coding my own server no longer request your source files, but i would appreciate help for adding autosave.
msn is: alianapes@gmail.com i think you may already be on there.

~Scott.

Last edited:
Back