Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Server Files

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will fix the link as soon as possible !

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hellow can samone post the working link plz link is broken :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HAHAHAHA don get mad at me cuz a fuckain dumbass stick who dont know how to use a goddamn computer cuz there are freakin SEARCH button on ya computer matter afact learn how to use if goddamit u need to freakin get a life..... btw learn how to read all ur answers are on the goddamn forum. and maybe if u knew the difference i wudnt have to flame on u -.-' and as usual n00bs still dont know how to compile ur F6 dumbfuck

Searched compiler, nothing comes up you dumb butt witch.
Telling ME to get alife? your the one flaming people and starting poop on the internet you dumb Ducking Special person.
Learn to spell before you insult someone fuckin tard.
witch you must have sand in your vagina like all the time, your just an butt who likes to flame everyone, gtfo of the forum and go back to coemu cause we dont need people like you to come around here and flame the poop out of someone because they need help.
Im done.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Searched compiler, nothing comes up you dumb butt witch.
Telling ME to get alife? your the one flaming people and starting poop on the internet you dumb Ducking Special person.
Learn to spell before you insult someone fuckin tard.
witch you must have sand in your vagina like all the time, your just an butt who likes to flame everyone, gtfo of the forum and go back to coemu cause we dont need people like you to come around here and flame the poop out of someone because they need help.
Im done.

guess people don't know how to search either because now days there are tons of search engine maybe u should search what a search engine is or get off the computer if u do not know how to use one ..... wow people these days try to mess with the pro's but get ownd and pwnd anyway.... awesome isn't it well hmmm people like me u say huh that u dont need? hmmm if i was to release a server right now i bet u will download it and leech the living day lights out of it.... i hate people with no schooling or is not even house broken because they are an animal a dog someone kicks around. Your answers are everywhere on the forum u just don't know how to read once again...... the human race can produce such a low life? well guess i was right

so before u start to say anything about my language that i am writing guess u don't know what slang is and don't know that u don't know what abbreviations are so if u are "intellectual" as u say u would know what my spelling is.

Before u say u dont need people like me watch who u make enemys with it can be your downfall take that and run with a life lesson taught over the computer btw once again u do need to get a life if u cant search what a .cs file is..... this n00b is officially ownd without cuss words showing that i have a more wide array of vocabulary than just colorful words that his mommy told him was bad and think he is a tough person because he can use them in a sentence *first time for me not using cuss words*

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
no ffs, this source is the oldest source available on the internet, its significantly out dated and unreliable, dont bump this again for the love of god

Back