• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Mu Skins [Release] Skin (by Voletsky)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok little Introduction of what do I have here.
1. Its a set, which was made by combining of two Mobs.
2. Unlike pitachi and others I used Texture baking of maya, instead of grabbing the whole texture of the mob or whatever
3. Mobs was used to this are some kind of centauros look a like thing and flying moron of kanturu 3 map.
4. U Can name it as u like i don't give a fck.
5. p.s. there is some bug with Skin-Weight of pants, i'll fix it as soon as possible, to change Texture names in .bmd models use Hex-Editor

+ I'll provide
ms3d,bmd,png,fbx,ozj formats... textures are little to big, so i guess u should resize them
Set_Screen - [Release] Skin (by Voletsky) - RaGEZONE Forums
Download Link

Soul Master and Dl/MG Set will be provided when i'l finish it, cause i don't like the shape of pant,glowes,boots
Set_SM_Screen - [Release] Skin (by Voletsky) - RaGEZONE Forums
DL_MG_Set - [Release] Skin (by Voletsky) - RaGEZONE Forums

Credits:
me Voletsky
Autodesk inc.
Webzen inc.
and the guy who made converter

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Skin (by Voletsky)

View attachment 96494
Extract it and run it on the same folder with the *.smd's you wanna convert.

sir i downloaded what you give as the converter but when i run the .exe of the converter, its don't send? problem pc or run program error sir, i am just asking thank you?

Back