Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Skins [Release] Skin (by Voletsky)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok little Introduction of what do I have here.
1. Its a set, which was made by combining of two Mobs.
2. Unlike pitachi and others I used Texture baking of maya, instead of grabbing the whole texture of the mob or whatever
3. Mobs was used to this are some kind of centauros look a like thing and flying moron of kanturu 3 map.
4. U Can name it as u like i don't give a fck.
5. p.s. there is some bug with Skin-Weight of pants, i'll fix it as soon as possible, to change Texture names in .bmd models use Hex-Editor

+ I'll provide
ms3d,bmd,png,fbx,ozj formats... textures are little to big, so i guess u should resize them
Set_Screen - [Release] Skin (by Voletsky) - RaGEZONE Forums

Soul Master and Dl/MG Set will be provided when i'l finish it, cause i don't like the shape of pant,glowes,boots
Set_SM_Screen - [Release] Skin (by Voletsky) - RaGEZONE Forums
DL_MG_Set - [Release] Skin (by Voletsky) - RaGEZONE Forums

Credits:
me Voletsky
Autodesk inc.
Webzen inc.
and the guy who made converter

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Skin (by Voletsky)

View attachment 96494
Extract it and run it on the same folder with the *.smd's you wanna convert.

sir i downloaded what you give as the converter but when i run the .exe of the converter, its don't send? problem pc or run program error sir, i am just asking thank you?

Back