Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!Join Today!
Screen shots, details about the game, don't matter most people know what it is.
Requirement for Release threads.
your own personal requirements? sorry, but there is no rule for this (screens and so on) in release section... so details and screenshots are ok, but where is the rule for requirement? sorry for offtopic..
Help make Video preview because i not understand.The game uses 2 databases. The berkeley database is for game data and the mysql database is for the login server. The login server cannot connect to the mysql database since it is not started.
Please read this part, the MSQL db is not started in the vm image, you have to do the following in to start the mysql database.
1) cp -R /opt/mysql/mysql /usr/local/
2) cp /opt/mysql/mysql/support-files/mysql.server /etc/init.d/
3) ln /etc/init.d/mysql.server /etc/rc3.d/S99mysql
4) ln /etc/init.d/mysql.server /etc/rc0.d/K01mysql
5) cp /opt/mysql/mysql/support-files/mysql-small.cnf /etc/my.cnf
After rebooting your mysql database will be up.