• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

RELEASE TERA 71.03 EME Retail proto. 333782 + WebApp + VM

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Before the Xingcode patch the error was game guard closed the program, after appling the patch the error changes to (1021), applied patch to Binarys/XIGNCODE folder. Was this wrong?

Reaction score
Before the Xingcode patch the error was game guard closed the program, after appling the patch the error changes to (1021), applied patch to Binarys/XIGNCODE folder. Was this wrong?

1699404183726 - RELEASE TERA 71.03 EME Retail proto. 333782 + WebApp + VM - RaGEZONE Forums

Right, you must change the region in the API, from API_PORTAL_CLIENT_REGIONS_EUR to API_PORTAL_CLIENT_REGIONS_USA, then restart the API and try again

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ill get back to you, having a hard time locating API_PORTAL_CLIENT_REGIONS_EUR.

Reaction score
Ill get back to you, having a hard time locating API_PORTAL_CLIENT_REGIONS_EUR.

I'm guessing that you are using hsdn api, so, open the .env file with notepad and you will find API_PORTAL_CLIENT_REGIONS_EUR there.

If you're using my vm, then go to WebApi and yo will find the file there as well.

1699405474842 - RELEASE TERA 71.03 EME Retail proto. 333782 + WebApp + VM - RaGEZONE Forums

1699405520903 - RELEASE TERA 71.03 EME Retail proto. 333782 + WebApp + VM - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I currently have VMware 16 Pro installed on my PC to run 100.02 version but will I have to upgrade to 17 version to run this server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This release is awesome. Better than 100.02 IMO but still just not as good as what released on day one. I miss the original. I wish whoever has that version would release it. The only thing that is not working for me is
WebApp
gadmin
password

for some reason these credentials wont let me in.

Archgeus, your release and your assistance with getting it running are so appreciated sir.

I currently have VMware 16 Pro installed on my PC to run 100.02 version but will I have to upgrade to 17 version to run this server?
Yes, at least I did.

Reaction score
This release is awesome. Better than 100.02 IMO but still just not as good as what released on day one. I miss the original. I wish whoever has that version would release it. The only thing that is not working for me is
WebApp
gadmin
password

Archgeus, your release and your assistance with getting it running are so appreciated sir.

Yes, at least I did.

Hi,

About older releases it might have some news in the future, so be patient.

Make sure you have started the steer server, since i enabled the steer integration in the api.

Last edited:
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Nice work Archgeus (and hsdn for the requisite patches)! I took a long break from all of this stuff and happened to check back at the right time to see this older release + VM. This build was just before the Guardian Legion aerial missions where the Val Aureum one removed the skywhale making it's leisurely loop over the area and out to the abyss.

TERA 71.03 Skywhale - RELEASE TERA 71.03 EME Retail proto. 333782 + WebApp + VM - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
WebApp
gadmin
password

Yes, at least I did.
Do you mean that you did upgrade to VMware 17 to run this server or were you able to successful use the 16 version?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nice work Archgeus (and hsdn for the requisite patches)! I took a long break from all of this stuff and happened to check back at the right time to see this older release + VM. This build was just before the Guardian Legion aerial missions where the Val Aureum one removed the skywhale making it's leisurely loop over the area and out to the abyss.

View attachment 244921
just wonder how many characters in this version?

anyone share mirros of this client GF files? thx...

Last edited:
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
just wonder how many characters in this version?

anyone share mirros of this client GF files? thx...
With Founders (EME) or Veteran (GF) active, that gives you 8 open slots. I believe the base slots w/o them enabled, was 3 (and maximum was somewhere in the 18-20 range). I can't remember at the moment which datasheet needs modification to set these numbers.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i have trouble to build the WEBAPP....
i am using IIS and the page shows me...

Server error in the '/' application.

Compilation error

Description: An error occurred during the compilation of the resources required to service the request. Please check the specific error details listed below and modify the source code appropriately.

Compiler error message: CS0016: Failed to write output file 'c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\a172c558\2ec368b3\App_ global.asax.1tl_n4hj.dll "--" to deny access. Source

Error:

[没有相关的源行]

Source file: line: 0

Show detailed compiler output:

Version Info: Microsoft .NET Framework version: 4.0.30319; ASP.NET version: 4.8.4667.0

Reaction score
i have trouble to build the WEBAPP....
i am using IIS and the page shows me...

Server error in the '/' application.​

Compilation error

Description: An error occurred during the compilation of the resources required to service the request. Please check the specific error details listed below and modify the source code appropriately.

Compiler error message: CS0016: Failed to write output file 'c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\a172c558\2ec368b3\App_ global.asax.1tl_n4hj.dll "--" to deny access. Source

Error:

[没有相关的源行]

Source file: line: 0

Show detailed compiler output:

Version Info: Microsoft .NET Framework version: 4.0.30319; ASP.NET version: 4.8.4667.0

You have to setup iis with additional features, you can follow my video guide WebApp/Item Claim Setup from here

VM GDrive Mirror has been added.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You have to setup iis with additional features, you can follow my video guide WebApp/Item Claim Setup from here

VM GDrive Mirror has been added.

thx,,it works but have another errors....

UTC 2023-11-11 04:33:10.886 > System.Xml.XmlException: “<”(十六进制值 0x3C)是无效的特性字符。 第 5 行,位置 5。
在 System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
在 System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseAttributeValueSlow(Int32 curPos, Char quoteChar, NodeData attr)
在 System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseAttributes()
在 System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseElement()
在 System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseElementContent()
在 System.Xml.Linq.XContainer.ReadContentFrom(XmlReader r)
在 System.Xml.Linq.XContainer.ReadContentFrom(XmlReader r, LoadOptions o)
在 System.Xml.Linq.XElement.ReadElementFrom(XmlReader r, LoadOptions o)
在 System.Xml.Linq.XElement.Load(XmlReader reader, LoadOptions options)
在 System.Xml.Linq.XElement.Load(String uri, LoadOptions options)
在 WebApp.WebAppConfig.Init()
在 WebApp.Global.Application_Start(Object sender, EventArgs e)
UTC 2023-11-11 04:35:40.025 > System.Xml.XmlException: “<”(十六进制值 0x3C)是无效的特性字符。 第 5 行,位置 5。
在 System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
在 System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseAttributeValueSlow(Int32 curPos, Char quoteChar, NodeData attr)
在 System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseAttributes()
在 System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseElement()
在 System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseElementContent()
在 System.Xml.Linq.XContainer.ReadContentFrom(XmlReader r)
在 System.Xml.Linq.XContainer.ReadContentFrom(XmlReader r, LoadOptions o)
在 System.Xml.Linq.XElement.ReadElementFrom(XmlReader r, LoadOptions o)
在 System.Xml.Linq.XElement.Load(XmlReader reader, LoadOptions options)
在 System.Xml.Linq.XElement.Load(String uri, LoadOptions options)
在 WebApp.WebAppConfig.Init()
在 WebApp.Global.Application_Start(Object sender, EventArgs e)

Last edited:
Back