Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know how the parcel system functions? As we don't have web shop, I checked the spcreateparcel stored proc. Mails/parcels get delivered upon restarting server. But not while running. Anybody found out if there's a trigger to make it work?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know how the parcel system functions? As we don't have web shop, I checked the spcreateparcel stored proc. Mails/parcels get delivered upon restarting server. But not while running. Anybody found out if there's a trigger to make it work?

With database you can't, cuz its only crawled at server starting. There's no other way than checking with the webappside (but i think is impossible to find without any hints), or you can put your hands on the official webapptool to manage server(saw someone who has access to it, but don't share it for now)

Reaction score
here u go~!!

if u have team viewer i can give u the id so u can check if u like!

reading .LOG-file shows:

Code:
2021-05-24 23:21:04 SQLError [statement : ][rc=0][sqlState=08001][nativeError=17][errorMsg=[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][DBNETLIB]SQL Server does not exist or access denied.]

So check SQL Server connection/settings

THE KING
Legend
Reaction score
reading .LOG-file shows:

Code:
2021-05-24 23:21:04 SQLError [statement : ][rc=0][sqlState=08001][nativeError=17][errorMsg=[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][DBNETLIB]SQL Server does not exist or access denied.]

So check SQL Server connection/settings

I can connect to mssql and mysql, that why i dont know why that happens!!!

Reaction score
Login to MSSQL with windows authority go security - logins and check SA use that he have proper rights second thing your mssql server have turn off TCP/IP this can be second reason why you don't have connection with mssql database from game server exe. And check port as well because most mssql use random port if you will need help wit that all about that is easy find on Google or youtube.

Reaction score
Open your Microsoft Sql Server Management Studio and do this test, check if it is opening and if the data is included...

In my case i keep TCP/IP enabled in Sql Server Configuration Manager...

Last edited:
THE KING
Legend
Reaction score
Open your Microsoft Sql Server Management Studio and do this test, check if it is opening and if the data is included...

In my case i keep TCP/IP enabled in Sql Server Configuration Manager...

Thank you , gonna check right now!

EDITED: nop, still does the same crap, and everything is like the pics.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, there's no 64-bit version of this client, is there?

Back