• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] TitansTech 11.70.80

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I used client 1.04.04 with patch of Pinkof but i have bug: Elf and DK can't equip weapon, only small axe allowed. How do I fix that?

Thanks so much

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I used client 1.04.04 with patch of Pinkof but i have bug: Elf and DK can't equip weapon, only small axe allowed. How do I fix that?

Thanks so much

Check that your MuServer\Data\lang\Kor\Item(New).txt has Elf set on the bows. By default with the server files provided here by Pinkof it should be fine.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I checked, and have Elf set on the bows. But I can't equip bow on elf. Only axe.

Can you share me client 1.04D that compatible with server Pinkof?

Thanks you

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I checked, and have Elf set on the bows. But I can't equip bow on elf. Only axe.

Thanks you

Client can be found here.

Also @Pinkof I found a bug, I killed a Spider in Lorencia and it dropped a Firecracker, but when picked up it turned into a Heart of the Dark Lord item.

EDIT: Found another bug, when adding points as a DK the points displayed stay the same while putting them into stats.

EDIT 2: Sometimes while chasing enemies trying to attack them, they disappear from where they were standing and reappear somewhere else.

EDIT 3: When attacked and almost killed (was down to 40hp), when the health regen started it dropped my HP to 5 before regen.

Last edited:
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Thanks you
use this tool
choose exportar al cliente -> items season 6

in the box "file" click seleccionar and search for the item(new).txt in the server files
in the box "file 2" click seleccionar and search for the item.bmd from the client

then click subir and the downloaded item.bmd rename it to item_eng.bmd and copy it to client\data\local\eng

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So can you give me some client 1.04e @Pinkof. If I use client 1.04E, can I use that client patch of you?

Thanks you, sir
natzugen: I replaced but when load main.exe, error: file item_eng.bmd corrupt.

Last edited:
Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Pinkof Is it possible to make the SCFCustomQuests appear in the quest log? There doesn't seem to be any way for players to see what the quest actually is.

Last edited:
Reaction score
hoping that pinkof can make a optional price for private store ^^ 0=zen - 1=WCoinC.

@reseter have you mange to put custom wings on Release Main 1.04E of pinkof?

Nop,because need or .dll with right offset for 1.04E main.exe or enable item limit,i have did it some time ago,and now i dont remember:D but will try to do my best :)
About wings,i think its should be coded in gs and in main.exe need hook mns.dll,but it have different offsets,and main crashes in my case.

Back