• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] TitansTech 11.70.80

Reaction score
thanks.. i will w8 for u.. :D

i founds new bug, when stats is 32767, cant add more than 32767.. i thinks max stats now is 32767 if add manual or using commands, when select character level and stats will be back to normal.. 2nd i found on magic gladator, cant use wizzard skill after reset, only bk skill..

because max stats are 32767,and cant add more,if you want 65k stats then change in scf_character.ini from 32k to 65k and try it,not bug^^
BTW did you used last update for this server? because for me everything working good for now;)

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
guys.. i think reset comands not working when change a class.. i do a quest magic gladiator to Duel Master, my reset commands not working.. before change class its working.. help me pls.. :(
check that you have the SCF_ResetMasters configured correctly

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I unplugged the
game every 10-15 mintue
(me desconecta del juego cada 10-15 minutos)
tendra algo que ver con el gameguard client-serv? AYUDA PORFAVOR

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
BUG:
THe items from HALLOWEN, normal drop and PKEVENT drop , at the moment to use this items, they stacks..
Ex: if you use one heall pumpking, you get +500 HP.. but if you use 3 heall pumpkin, you get +1500 hp.. This is bad.

Other:
If you put "pk item drop = 1 "
You kill only one character, only one (your nick is orange) and if you die, you drop your items :/
This need be in pk lvl 3, not in pk lvl 1. T_T

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Pinkof The options of excellent items is not working, see below the example of HP option...

Pinkof - [Release] TitansTech 11.70.80 - RaGEZONE Forums

The stamina of the Ancients sets of wings and the HP option are working properly...

HP wings Working...

- Reset Stat Fruits not working too...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
thanks in next update i will fix all bug comment here. maybe it will take 1 week or 2 becouse i have less time to work on it.
And i will try add support to new items wings.
If you DO add support for wimgs & items...please make either 2 item.txt (with and without)...or add a swithch (like loadnewshit=0/1)....some of us dont really want all customs the rest is asking for....and its a pain to start removing things xD..
Anyways, Great job so far. Hope you keep updating this. Greetings.

Back