Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release][Tut] Full Gate To Heavens Files and Code.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys, i have a problem in compilation: I NEED A HELP!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes it's been a while since lucky visit this thread. no updates anymore. maybe they offer him good talent fee. v^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any one can help this ?: when try edit IP in client's area .got error : "First-chance exception in client.exe (NTDLL.DLL): 0xC0000005: Access Violati " .cant work on client IP to change ...hmm ..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when you read source code then you see ip wont change inside client source.. its changed at config.ini inside your client file.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i've already run 5 gameservers and masterserver.But my client cant connect to the server although i fixed my ip server in config.ini :(:

lucky40990 - [Release][Tut] Full Gate To Heavens Files and Code. - RaGEZONE Forums

===> This image show error.

lucky40990 - [Release][Tut] Full Gate To Heavens Files and Code. - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
open your firewall and new rule , Port- UDP 2900, srry been busy with my server lately.. if want more info and help then add me to msn wyrenlord@hotmail.com

and it shows MASTER SERVER has test mode online!!! click on console and test off

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello guys, i have a problem in compilation: I NEED A HELP!

Link the DX library and include and try again :)

any one can help this ?: when try edit IP in client's area .got error : "First-chance exception in client.exe (NTDLL.DLL): 0xC0000005: Access Violati " .cant work on client IP to change ...hmm ..

You need download the latest Binary and code then compile the code to get the latest PE .

You can check the file : config.ini under client folder to change all ips :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Link the DX library and include and try again :)

You need download the latest Binary and code then compile the code to get the latest PE .

You can check the file : config.ini under client folder to change all ips :)

Where have you been?

Any news on the site source? Been months!

:*:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here you go:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm, my game crashes after I log in, says client not working?

Log in -> Pick Character -> Liberty Haven songs play, but than it says client.exe has stopped working

Any ideas?

ss - [Release][Tut] Full Gate To Heavens Files and Code. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey lucky ,where to get sky moving cloud ? there base sky is grey ..no any cloud .pls help .......or any ppl can share me those codes or files or give some clue ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can someone create a new tutorial video?or atleast screenshot the tutorial for HD.The files are being updated and some of the file location in the old video aren't there so it's hard to make out what to do next

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@lucky40990

Anyone else notice that with new updated files from HG:

#1 - KoC combo x3 only hits x2 most of the times?

#2 - /additem <ID> doesn't work even with GM and game-master set to 1?

Help is needed!

Back