Release War in Pocket full source code (Unity engine) Source 

Hello friends, I gonna share the Server and Unity source code of this game!!
War in Pocket is one of geeat game ever I worked for
You can open it with Unity 5.4.5f1 editor and very easily upgrade to higher version
English and Chinese languages are included in Unity source

1. Client source + Table data + Tools : deleted
2. Server : deleted
3. Server Binaries : deleted
4. Setting guide : deleted

--------------------- Updated 1. Client source + Table data + Tools ----------------

For server test, you can change server IPs in ConfigFileManager.cs

public readonly string sConfigUrlDev = " ";
public readonly string sConfigUrlDist = " ";
public readonly string sConfigUrlTest = " ";

And if you use internal IP like 192.168... for serverlist, it makes countryMsg bug
I don't know why... still I am trying to solve it


Good luck!!
great
 
PLEASE GOOGLE DRİVE link

Could someone please send this link from a site that isn't Baidu?
 
Last edited:
Back