[Release]Website for ports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [Realease]Website for ports.

I've tried alots of ports in but they all say
Error: I could not see your service on 74.13.202.8 on port (80)
Reason: Connection timed out
Anybody help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Last edited:
Re: [Realease]Website for ports.

Credits to you? Why?
You didn't make either the port forwarder or the port checker. Also, you're the second ever that I have seen that can't spell ''Release''.

Congratulations.
 
Re: [Realease]Website for ports.

cool and Lil wayne ftw nigguh

110%agreed.

Credits to you? Why?
You didn't make either the port forwarder or the port checker. Also, you're the second ever that I have seen that can't spell ''Release''.


Congratulations.

Would have gave credits to them if i knew who their names was
Who found the open port checker? And spelling reallly matters to gamers.. Congratulations on your flame.

Shouldn't this be in the guide section?

yeah. it was originially just the port checker, but i was spammed to tell them how to auto portfoward...
 
Re: [Realease]Website for ports.

Error: I could not see your service on 85.65.222.26 on port (80[and 7575])
Reason: Connection timed out . :O
What should i do? =] thnx.
 
Re: [Realease]Website for ports.

Why when i dc my wan ip will change help me!

Please explain the dc.. if your dcing from your modem, thats original.
If it just changes you got a dynamic ip, go find no-ip, and you can use that as your ip

Nice 1 People can use for all servers ((:

Thanks

Error: I could not see your service on 85.65.222.26 on port (80[and 7575])
Reason: Connection timed out . :O
What should i do? =] thnx.

Foward those 2 ports. o_o Or call your isp if you cant portfoward it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back