- Joined
- Jul 23, 2008
- Messages
- 689
- Reaction score
- 90
Re: [Realease]Website for ports.
Guide made. Its not perfect buts its ok
Guide made. Its not perfect buts its ok
where is tha guide?:O
I've tried alots of ports inTo view the content, you need to sign in or registerbut they all say
Error: I could not see your service on 74.13.202.8 on port (80)
Reason: Connection timed out
Anybody help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cool and Lil wayne ftw nigguh
Credits to you? Why?
You didn't make either the port forwarder or the port checker. Also, you're the second ever that I have seen that can't spell ''Release''.
Congratulations.
Shouldn't this be in the guide section?
Nice release =D, and good that u also put SS too
This doesnt work i get 2 error
3306 = error
80 = error
other are fine
dude you fail. Please read the name of the realease
and for the lawms person, for OL binding port, put port 80 and see if it works
Why when i dc my wan ip will change help me!
Nice 1 People can use for all servers (![]()
Error: I could not see your service on 85.65.222.26 on port (80[and 7575])
Reason: Connection timed out . :O
What should i do? =] thnx.