[Release] X-Legend Server files: FFO / FFO2 / ARO / DJO / DSO / SDO

Do you have a tutorial for dragon slayer sources ?

Do some release on please~ 🙏🙏🙏

Please tell me how to update the ranking board and send email rewards

Hi, I've got a problem in the c_node file when I change the number for the dungeon entries the game gives me this error message I can't fix it.
1704260326333 - [Release] X-Legend Server files: FFO / FFO2 / ARO / DJO / DSO / SDO - RaGEZONE Forums

hello who is levi ?

im looking angels online server files.. ??
Do you have server files?

Does anyone have the game client of "LaPlace"? In the correct server version, please.

Hi All, Does anyone have a tutorial for Dragon Slayer? even if it is only a minimal tutorial, more than anything else to orient myself and also someone would have the client?
Thanks

Last edited:
Laplace I managed to create char but cant go into the game.
the whole problem is that gamebin is not suitable for the server, I create a character, but you will not be able to enter the world, you will be thrown out of the game
are not stable and there is a difference in the versions of the serverworld and the serverzone
even if it worked for Kavo, no one here will share it, don’t look for help here
I tried many times to get it to work but just gave up

hello ragezone I wonder the ninja on Astral tale the files we were publish or still not ?

Dragon Slayer server

It seems that I solved my problem myself now the server is fully started

Attachments

• 1710504708131 - [Release] X-Legend Server files: FFO / FFO2 / ARO / DJO / DSO / SDO - RaGEZONE Forums
    1710504708131.webp
    9.8 KB · Views: 113
  • 1710504766772 - [Release] X-Legend Server files: FFO / FFO2 / ARO / DJO / DSO / SDO - RaGEZONE Forums
    1710504766772.webp
    24.5 KB · Views: 110
  • 1710505004573 - [Release] X-Legend Server files: FFO / FFO2 / ARO / DJO / DSO / SDO - RaGEZONE Forums
    1710505004573.webp
    5.5 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Back