- Joined
- Sep 30, 2006
- Messages
- 36
- Reaction score
- 0
i think this is all the ports
Zero Online
9958
9865
9951
9865
8653
5816
5818
5601
Thanks. Adding to post!
Appreciate the help.![]()
remove 1 of the 9865 i put a duplicate by accident
Thanks.
Fixed. ^^
Didn't notice. lol
LOL neither did i, till i put them into my router lmao
by the way do u have to update the client to log onto the server?
It has been confirmed, not working for several people using Windows7.MySQL, duh the web thing uis useing MySQli
doesnt work on windows 7
with window 7 try right clicking - property - security and assure that all checks are on user - might work
portable and free flash decompiler -To view the content, you need to sign in or register
it is really Live Topic.
about MSVCRT.DLL crash , i thing right now , this is problem with autentication to the MySQL,but i cant find good way to resolwed this..
i did that first...(the right clicking thing) did every very-ation.
It appears only Windows7 users have this problem.
The server is works best on WindowsXP and is rather old.(Before Windows7 got released)
WindowsXP users with the problem can just put the dll in Windows/system32/ folder.
Sadly that doesn't work for all Windows7 users.
Thanks for confirming that.
I'll leave the post as it is.
It's probably not worth mentioning that in the post.
I think it's a pretty basic thing for most programs in Windows7.
I'd have to check when I'm home.is the server suppose to look like this? and does it have to be root test?
![]()
Ah, ok.windows vista, yes
windows 7 common thing?, no its the first thing ive come across that hasnt worked and i use ALOT of diffrent things.
I'd have to check when I'm home.
Ah, ok.
I haven't used Windows7 myself yet.
I guess it could work for other people then.