[Release]Zero Online Private Server

here you go but not working for me with another webserver.
any way with one sql you use? MSSQL or MySQL ?
 

Attachments

Last edited:
MySQL, duh the web thing uis useing MySQli

doesnt work on windows 7
 
Last edited:
LOL neither did i, till i put them into my router lmao

by the way do u have to update the client to log onto the server?

No. Make sure "your server name" is the same everywhere on the server files ASWELL as the worlds.dat.
Else it wont let you login.

MySQL, duh the web thing uis useing MySQli

doesnt work on windows 7
It has been confirmed, not working for several people using Windows7.
Some Windows7 users have been able to get it to work.
Probably depends on what version you have.
Sorry about that.
 
Last edited:
it is really Live Topic.
about MSVCRT.DLL crash , i thing right now , this is problem with autentication to the MySQL,but i cant find good way to resolwed this..
 
portable and free flash decompiler -

Thanks.
Added to the post.:thumbup1:

it is really Live Topic.
about MSVCRT.DLL crash , i thing right now , this is problem with autentication to the MySQL,but i cant find good way to resolwed this..

It appears only Windows7 users have this problem.
The server is works best on WindowsXP and is rather old.(Before Windows7 got released)
WindowsXP users with the problem can just put the dll in Windows/system32/ folder.
Sadly that doesn't work for all Windows7 users.
 
Last edited:
i did that first...(the right clicking thing) did every very-ation.
 
i did that first...(the right clicking thing) did every very-ation.

Thanks for confirming that.
I'll leave the post as it is.
It's probably not worth mentioning that in the post.
I think it's a pretty basic thing for most programs in Windows7.
 
is the server suppose to look like this? and does it have to be root test?

Omikron - [Release]Zero Online Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums
 
It appears only Windows7 users have this problem.
The server is works best on WindowsXP and is rather old.(Before Windows7 got released)
WindowsXP users with the problem can just put the dll in Windows/system32/ folder.
Sadly that doesn't work for all Windows7 users.

I Testing this files in Windows XP .
Problem is when i want move DB to another webserver.
DB work nice.Website register is on. ACCServer can`t connect to Data Base.
MSGServer can`t connect to Data Base.
NPCServer can`t connect to Data Base.

Maybe MySQL 5.0+ is not good?
:blink:
 
Thanks for confirming that.
I'll leave the post as it is.
It's probably not worth mentioning that in the post.
I think it's a pretty basic thing for most programs in Windows7.

windows vista, yes
windows 7 common thing?, no its the first thing ive come across that hasnt worked and i use ALOT of diffrent things.
 
is the server suppose to look like this? and does it have to be root test?

Omikron - [Release]Zero Online Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums
I'd have to check when I'm home.

windows vista, yes
windows 7 common thing?, no its the first thing ive come across that hasnt worked and i use ALOT of diffrent things.
Ah, ok.
I haven't used Windows7 myself yet.
I guess it could work for other people then.
 
I'd have to check when I'm home.


Ah, ok.
I haven't used Windows7 myself yet.
I guess it could work for other people then.

tell me when ur home, and also my laptop has windows 7 on it for some reason it;s a relly old laptop but only runs well with windows 7 lol but it's still really new and it runs differently then the other os
just realized my antivirus deletes accserver.exe can someone give me a new one?
Omikron - [Release]Zero Online Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Last edited:
Back