Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Released Authd/MySql for ZX2 11 Classes

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
UPDATED: Released Authd/MySql for ZX2 11 Classes

UPDATED 09/06/2012:

There are 2 ways of doing this.
Just to be safe... Use Method1 :eek:tt1:

Method1: Download this updated working without the Cert verification.
Intruction: copy or upload myauthd.tgz to root and execute command: "tar zxpvf myauthd.tgz" without the quote.

Method2: If you already have authd. Open authd and replace this line
java -cp ../lib/mysql-connector-java-5.1.6-bin.jar:../lib/jio.jar:../lib/application.jar:../lib/commons-collections-3.1.jar:../lib/commons-dbcp-1.2.1.jar:../lib/commons-pool-1.2.jar:../lib/commons-logging-1.0.4.jar:../lib/log4j-1.2.9.jar:.:$CLASSPATH authd table.xml
to
java -cp ../lib/mysql-connector-java-5.1.6-bin.jar:../lib/jio.jar:../lib/application.jar:../lib/commons-collections-3.1.jar:../lib/commons-dbcp-1.2.1.jar:../lib/commons-pool-1.2.jar:../lib/commons-logging-1.0.4.jar:../lib/log4j-1.2.9.jar:.:$CLASSPATH authd table.xml "osppw_auth"

Password: No Password

NOTE: As you can see the authd point to table.xml in current directory. Make sure you edit the table.xml to your server mysql setting. Of course, make sure you also have java installed/working....

Xampp can be found

Sh1mmy - Released Authd/MySql for ZX2 11 Classes - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Reaction score
thx for this sharing

thx jade dynasty legacy pserv

i am also found this if any1 can help for make it on :) i have not all understand

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
think this is what you need AlexProo JD_EN_Installer_v328

lol dropbox is getting trashed with all the downloads on that JD client so please try my site for most clients

EDIT: I will find a better way soon to share the 40+ gigs of JD stuff I have kicking about for all to use and rebuild this section

RE-EDIT: all files are here and way faster then the torrent below

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
screen1 - Released Authd/MySql for ZX2 11 Classes - RaGEZONE Forums screen2 - Released Authd/MySql for ZX2 11 Classes - RaGEZONE Forums all done but i got this :'( no1 can help me

i got that matrixpasswd - Released Authd/MySql for ZX2 11 Classes - RaGEZONE Forums

what is matrixpasswd? :'(

:'( gacd not work how make it run

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, I have a question about running authd. when I run authd and I enter the password for that but after that i waited a long time but this screen still there. You guys can show me what do i have to do to fix that, is it wrong something?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I used the OS which is attached with server files, can you tell me which OS I have to use, please!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
mc诛仙11职业服务端镜像.7z this is file? which is the ROOT & PASS?
Thx

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
mc诛仙11职业服务端镜像.7z this is file? which is the ROOT & PASS?
Thx

root: root
pass: mcncc.com

Hi guys, I have a question about running authd. when I run authd and I enter the password for that but after that i waited a long time but this screen still there. You guys can show me what do i have to do to fix that, is it wrong something?

That screen suppose to be there always. Yet, if you try to close it, the Authd process will be kill as well..
and look you got the same error like i do.. LOL
Dont worry about those errors, you still can login and play...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You mean that screen is still there even the starting server is done, and I can login and play?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You mean that screen is still there even the starting server is done, and I can login and play?

indeed.

As long as you have created a user on myphpadmin to logon to the game that is.

Where download files? i don't see link of server files q_q

Sorry to say, but you're kinda late for those links...ask people around they might have a tender heart to share with you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

What is this bug?... who can help me? thank alot :(:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I use ubuntu. Was forever for me to get that matrix to go away if you search the forum you will find countless posts on it but not one fix. Thats why I believe its a lib(was swapping about and stubbled on it). look about in gacd or maybe it was gamed for a lib and put that in your lib folder see if that helps. It has been some time I have done this error but im sure we can hammer it out for ya. I made sure on my systems they don`t happened (total self contained server files with a central authd for FW, JD and PW and no use of systems lib`s folder for needed wanmei libs or java). Ill pull out my backup files on them VM`s and see if I can make the same errors when I get time(atm I have a ton on my plate)

not bug chuminz1 its norm that the glinkd pings the deliveryd just at that time the deliveryd did not need or was busy to the glinkd

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix that?
EDIT:FIXED

Last edited:
Back