• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Remastered Server Files for you people.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to open the game without being connected to the internet? because if I do it without internet it gives an error of xigncode, thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It seems to me that this client cannot be opened without an internet connection according to what I read on page 8.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It doesn't matter, I can't start the game because the server consumes a lot of RAM, and with 8 GB I barely have the server and I have no RAM left to open the game, a shame.

Can the server be opened without consuming so much ram memory? As I said with 8 GB it opens me but I don't have left to open the game, I have too much lag.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone has this client uploaded to MEGA and wants to share it with me. I need to download it and I can't do it from GOOGLEDRIVE. Regards G

Someone has this client uploaded to MEGA and wants to share it with me. I need to download it and I can't do it from GOOGLEDRIVE. Regards G

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You need at least 16GB ram if you're hosting and playing on the same machine. I will post the mega links for the client later. Because I don't have discord app on my phones but on my tablet.

For those who needs mega links to the client.
https://mega.nz/#!W7IDhYYA!CNrbitNszF82E-oks2iMVStrcbG8ffD9JUU7LESuNd8

Here's the password for those who still need it.
Code:
aOaO{*@-777_'")]X##0d0#@#r3m4573r3d#@#cl13n7##X[("'_777-@*}OaOa

I got permission from ODO developers to reveal the PW.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Shop couldn't open the treasure case, including the clothes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
does anyone have a problem with Xigncode 0xE0191009?

I used to play this client for a while (since the First release on this post) but recently I have a problem with Xigncode that can't solve it says because Hard drive space or program being blocked by firewall or anti-virus software, but I try to close both of my Firewall/anti-virus or even exclusions on them and it's not working at all

I try to replace xc folder everywhere that I can find on the internet even from official(they put download link for this problem) and it's still don't work

any suggestion? Thanks

Retired
Reaction score
It doesn't matter, I can't start the game because the server consumes a lot of RAM, and with 8 GB I barely have the server and I have no RAM left to open the game, a shame.
- - - Updated - - -
Can the server be opened without consuming so much ram memory? As I said with 8 GB it opens me but I don't have left to open the game, I have too much lag.

You need at least 16GB ram if you're hosting and playing on the same machine. I will post the mega links for the client later. Because I don't have discord app on my phones but on my tablet.
If you don't want to wait. You can get the mega links from OBD's discord too. You'll able to find it at some pages back from here.
Yes, you actually can run it with lower RAM, if you are into editing the crap out of the AI spawn logic and reference nests.
There are way too many monsters for a private use (or a server with approx 100 players) anyways. Let alone the very first monsters (bugs, fox, etc.) being there with over 500 spawn nodes, it doesn't get any way better/more performant.
Also, since this is an emulator via bloody java (I hate java to the death, since I experienced Lineage2 server stuff in 2002-ish for more than 6 years. It f**king sucks in every term!), that makes things the worst.

If you want to have a lag-free process and wanna have low-carb... I mean, low-RAM usage, then either start editing: Server->worldserver->game->spawns by moving the entire XYZ-coordinate_#type#.xml files somewhere else or open them up and dig in them for your entire lifespan to reduce the entire map spawn logic at once.

I used to play this client for a while (since the First release on this post) but recently I have a problem with Xigncode that can't solve it says because Hard drive space or program being blocked by firewall or anti-virus software, but I try to close both of my Firewall/anti-virus or even exclusions on them and it's not working at all
I try to replace xc folder everywhere that I can find on the internet even from official(they put download link for this problem) and it's still don't work any suggestion? Thanks
Would also interest me. May it be possible that you upgraded your Windows from 1803 or 1809 to 1909?
Since I am facing this issue since I updated my OS, and to be clear, I have not played, edited or even booted the server up in months, so it might be some other issue.
Firewall stuff ain't a hard thing for me to bend it to my will, that was never the problem in my case.

It is either the OS upgrade or the Anti-Cheat software gone haywire (service offline, completely shut down, licence with kakao off the run, or simply being not supported for black desert (certification server-sided check on their backend and missing cooperation/contract related "OK")).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Would also interest me. May it be possible that you upgraded your Windows from 1803 or 1809 to 1909?
Since I am facing this issue since I updated my OS, and to be clear, I have not played, edited or even booted the server up in months, so it might be some other issue.
Firewall stuff ain't a hard thing for me to bend it to my will, that was never the problem in my case.

It is either the OS upgrade or the Anti-Cheat software gone haywire (service offline, completely shut down, licence with kakao off the run, or simply being not supported for black desert (certification server-sided check on their backend and missing cooperation/contract related "OK")).

not sure about windows update, now I use 1903 and it's not updated recently after last time I played

about anti-virus, I try to close all program that relates, add an exclusion and rule for the firewall to ignore all bdo client and server file

I'm not a type of programmer but it is something about Ogrefest? (I think this client is from Ogrefest and when the problem appears I go check to Ogrefest website and they have gone, this is relatable or something?)

anyways thanks for help! :D:

UPDATE
Now it's playable

I try to Install the official game(Thai) and Replace my xc folder with official Maybe file that post on official that I Mention on the last pose is out of date?

it is possible that PA will track down my connection?
I need to aware for that or it is just fine?

Retired
Reaction score
not sure about windows update, now I use 1903 and it's not updated recently after last time I played
about anti-virus, I try to close all program that relates, add an exclusion and rule for the firewall to ignore all bdo client and server file
I'm not a type of programmer but it is something about Ogrefest? (I think this client is from Ogrefest and when the problem appears I go check to Ogrefest website and they have gone, this is relatable or something?) anyways thanks for help! :D:
- - - Updated - - -
UPDATE
Now it's playable
I try to Install the official game(Thai) and Replace my xc folder with official Maybe file that post on official that I Mention on the last pose is out of date?
it is possible that PA will track down my connection?
I need to aware for that or it is just fine?

No one is actually able to track you down, even partially for someone with a static IP address.
Since the IP you use ain't a direct "this is the connection where the data comes from - your PC", it is more a "this is the ISP where this IP fetches through the subnet masks".

Might be so kind and only upload the thai xc folder for us to mediafire/zippy/mega/etc? Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No one is actually able to track you down, even partially for someone with a static IP address.
Since the IP you use ain't a direct "this is the connection where the data comes from - your PC", it is more a "this is the ISP where this IP fetches through the subnet masks".

Might be so kind and only upload the thai xc folder for us to mediafire/zippy/mega/etc? Thanks.

Thanks for knowledge! really appreciate that
Here you go for the file https://anonymousfiles.io/Xmm3DiVg/

Hope it's will help you guys in some way

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I try to replace xc folder everywhere that I can find on the internet even from official(they put download link for this problem) and it's still don't work

any suggestion? Thanks

The reason you got that xingcode error is because your xc folder had an extra app installed. If you still have the old xc folder you will notice there's an extra xm.exe added whenever you ran the game. The client actually screw up itself not your firewall\antivirus did. The only solution is to find new compatible xingcode.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The reason you got that xingcode error is because your xc folder had an extra app installed. If you still have the old xc folder you will notice there's an extra xm.exe added whenever you ran the game. The client actually screw up itself not your firewall\antivirus did. The only solution is to find new compatible xingcode.
I didn't touch xc folder before it is happening and I keep the original file(WinRAR) when I use it for replace (after deleting the whole xc folder)

it's possible that it installed an extra app by itself?

anyways thanks for advice :thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

If you don't want to wait. You can get the mega links from OBD's discord too. You'll able to find it at some pages back from here.

For those who needs mega links to the client.
https://mega.nz/#!W7IDhYYA!CNrbitNszF82E-oks2iMVStrcbG8ffD9JUU7LESuNd8

You need to PM me and ask for the password because there's a reason why O.D.O developers are made their clients passworded, don't ask me why lol caused I don't even know.

Hi, Brother how can I get the password of the file. I have reviewed from top to bottom and I have also asked on DISCORD and nothing. If you have it and you can send it to me I would appreciate it a lot. Regards G

Back