• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Repack]Fixed Funtravi Base, with DB and Tutorial. Multi Mirrors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
At least you have your link in the credits... not?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks Flyer for posting this! I have a couple of questions:

- In which file is the email (@registration) processed? I would like to see php's mail() function, so I can tweak it a bit.
- Is there a file where I can put some statcounter code for tracking my users? I mean something like a footer.php, that pops up at every page?
- Is this script using much CPU of the server? Also, what could be a good hosting company?

Grtz,
Fullhdpixel

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks Flyer for posting this! I have a couple of questions:

- In which file is the email (@registration) processed? I would like to see php's mail() function, so I can tweak it a bit.
- Is there a file where I can put some statcounter code for tracking my users? I mean something like a footer.php, that pops up at every page?
- Is this script using much CPU of the server? Also, what could be a good hosting company?

Grtz,
Fullhdpixel

- For the email i dunno my site is not using activation.... never searched yet, look in includes/
- footer counter: Yes youcan do this aaaat templates/Funtravi/footer.tpl
- No, its absolutely not using much resources... good hosting company at here(where i live) is hostit.hu they have cpanel ect, but they can provide VM and uniqe server packages too, relatively VERY cheap(My travi and stargate zandagort is here too) they have VERY good support, and if you dont understand you can set the webpage to english,they provide support in english too...(im at there for 3 years now.) it costsme approximately 25$ per years, w/o domain.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you mate. Please tell me How add natars and active WOW ?

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Read thread, cannnot and wont give support in that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
But I've Nazuka.net free host. Why not just a white screen when I try to enter the index?

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ask your web provider, thats a server side thing....

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well mate i cannot help, this IS your host provider matter...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello

thanks for your help , this version is the most ,
but i have a little probleme , i have read all page but i dont understand for admin , your traduction is not good
PLease speak for create admin
thank

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
nmilchev is right, there is just a separate admin page, therefore you have to add an admin in wg_admin table (Admin power must be 5 and copy the password md5 from your account to the password fields and give an admin name.)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for a good guide :)

I have a question, where do i change the menu links ? i want some icons infront of them.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
- How can I get rid of the scripts that cause the white pages?
- What's the function for adding gold to a user's account?

Can someone help me?

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Seriously.. You guys are still trying?
Isn't it easier just to download Pacman and play?

Epic T4 version is cooming on funtravi.com http://puu.sh/2wRu4

Why aren't you using dboor? no script for it huh? Want Zravian?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back