Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

request a development section here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A team should work on a League of Legends Emulator, so we can play LAN or offline and such!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dark Orbit development section, for develop icon8 server emulator project.

Reaction score
Probably something I'm sure many people have hoped for, a Tales Runner development section. There are countless amount of threads in extra that have gained quite popularity around the game. And with a unpacker released, and a server setup guide close to done, dev is getting done faster than ever. Now the games been even fully translated from Korean to English, and with a vastly huge overseas player-base and the US version annihilated by gPotato, private servers are now the main way to play TR for the dedicated English playerbase. Personally, I think all the valuable information and threads are spread to far over Extra, and we're running out of space to organize dev and new releases. I'm sure you saw KillerStefans thread Danny, which shows even before public servers there's a demand. Thanks in advance!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If you feel as if a server development section is required then please state why here. I only make sections for working files or files which are 90% close to completion.

I would love to see a 4Story section in Ragezone. Files are working on 80-90% (there are minor bugs such as not working mounts and glitched shop ingame).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back