[Request] Naruto Online and/or Naruto Mobile Files + Additional Files (Read Below)

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Apr 30, 2026
Messages
16
Reaction score
7
Hello Everyone

As title says I am mainly looking for specific files that are from both Naruto Games mentioned below. Files should be as recent as possible.




Files I am Looking for in both games:
Character And Beast Files - Sprites, Animations, Spine Data (Rigging if available on character/beast, if not its okay.), Particle Effect Files, Jutsu/Skill Effect Files, Jutsu/Skill Animation Files.
Additional Files - Skill/Jutsu Icon Files, Character Avatars, Beast Avatars.

If these files exist on an active link, please do point me in that direction as I have looked around but only come across inactive links.
 
Hello Everyone

As title says I am mainly looking for specific files that are from both Naruto Games mentioned below. Files should be as recent as possible.




Files I am Looking for in both games:
Character And Beast Files - Sprites, Animations, Spine Data (Rigging if available on character/beast, if not its okay.), Particle Effect Files, Jutsu/Skill Effect Files, Jutsu/Skill Animation Files.
Additional Files - Skill/Jutsu Icon Files, Character Avatars, Beast Avatars.

If these files exist on an active link, please do point me in that direction as I have looked around but only come across inactive links.
Without knowing the architecture, I can't say much, but you clearly need a wrapper.to
to migrate from flash \swf\ .mci binary
Option 1) Pixi.js
Option 2) Vue3-Pixi
 
Without knowing the architecture, I can't say much, but you clearly need a wrapper.to
to migrate from flash \swf\ .mci binary
Option 1) Pixi.js
Option 2) Vue3-Pixi
The issue is I don't have the .swf files which have the character/beast assets and related assets for me to even begin this, its why I am looking for someone who has the .swf files or the assets in an already converted manner (png/jpg etc).

If someone has the assets in a converted manner already then that just saves me an insane amount of time, if not then getting the .swf files would be very helpful as well.
 
Проблема в том, что у меня нет файлов .swf, содержащих ресурсы персонажей/животных и связанные с ними элементы, чтобы я мог даже начать работу. Поэтому я ищу того, у кого есть файлы .swf или ресурсы в уже преобразованном виде (png/jpg и т. д.).

Если у кого-то уже есть конвертированные ресурсы, это сэкономит мне невероятное количество времени, если нет, то файлы .swf тоже были бы очень полезны.
НDraw your own, you don't have to inherit
 
Naruto Online EN latest client up to 11 June 2026 🔽🔽🔽


I can't tell you which files you would need and how you would convert it.
 
Naruto Online EN latest client up to 11 June 2026 🔽🔽🔽


I can't tell you which files you would need and how you would convert it.
There are not enough server files and databases, friends
1786305645855 - [Request] Naruto Online and/or Naruto Mobile Files + Additional Files (Read Below) - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Anyone who has the serve backend or any database at all about this ? the server files are good , the website good too but without a backend we dont have enough to even attempt opening the game, if anyone has please send.
 
Please someone help us 🙏

We need the BattlePlugin.swf decrypted 😭
 
Back