Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Retailers accepting PayPal!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well I always hate to be stuck somewhere I don't want to be.. it could be worse though, you could be stuck in a warzone or a country where they murder your entire family and your neighbors for sneezing.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I promise I won't kill your family for sneezing :(

I have plans to retire wherever my heart desires, honestly. I have a long way to go though :)

Reaction score
So far out of all the places I've been in the US, I have my eyes set on perhaps TX... I just don't like the freezing cold and winters that we get where I'm at, or in any other state 'up here'. So that pretty much rules out IL NY OH IN PA WI IA MI NE WY ID OR and quite possibly even VA/WV KY MO KS CO UT NV CA... And certainly anything located north of any of those. Ideally I'll eventually wind up in AZ NM TX LA MS AL GA FL AR OK TN NC SC, something like that :):

I definitely wouldn't do ANY part of CA, CA IL and NY are the 3 worst states IMHO

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've had a PayPal Mastercard for well over a year now, so I have always been able to pay for things at the store with PayPal =)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well this is actually accepting PayPal directly from the web :)

If I had to pick a state I'd go with Georgia or Florida, they're really nice :)

Reaction score
Urgh, talking about ~10% tax like it's expensive makes me feel sick.

As for paypal, I haven't used that poop in years. Retardly insecure. Seriously how often do emails get broke into? Why on earth would you make your bank as insecure as your email. Hell, I'd like to add authentication emails and a phone app to be able to buy anything if I could, even from a normal shop. Chip and pin is just as crap, hell less secure than a bloody email password. 4 numbers? Who the hell thought that was secure, lol.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well for some people that can be expensive. Haha.
I agree though, that's why these companies use pins and emails and passwords to protect your stuff!

It won't fit
Loyal Member
Reaction score

As for paypal, I haven't used that poop in years. Retardly insecure. Seriously how often do emails get broke into? Why on earth would you make your bank as insecure as your email. Hell, I'd like to add authentication emails and a phone app to be able to buy anything if I could, even from a normal shop. Chip and pin is just as crap, hell less secure than a bloody email password. 4 numbers? Who the hell thought that was secure, lol.

Would you rather have to punch in a 20 digit long password that consisted of 5 capitol letters, 5 special characters, and 10 numbers?
I sure as hell wouldn't.

All tax is expensive in my opinion. Anything outside of government tax is unnecessary.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thumbs down to paypal lol they say I owe them over $1200.. I think I'll stick with my bank and debit card.

Reaction score

Agreed, I recently got a new credit card, and I got a STUPID code... 4 of the same digit, and most likely the 2nd or 3rd try ANYONE would make :p incredibly stupid.

Ps. Is that serenity that I spy with my little eye? :D

Back