Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RevCMS habbo theme edit & RevCMS Housekeeping release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Here's a thing you can do, when you on your get to the first news article not the last, so if you could make it go to the last one, then it would've been great.
It will now redirect to the latest news article, if you want it to function another way just tell me :)
Will do news comments later.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Here you go, beta 3.4.1.

Unless you are satisfied that there is no problems with this build, I do not recommend that this is used in production.
If you see any problems with this build, tell me what it is and I will fix it in the next beta version.
@HotelMaker this may be fine for you aslong as you check every file to check for problems as I have not had a chance yet.
@Multify Groups are not in this version, but I will get to work on it for you.
@Sve9n Redirection to the latest article is in this version.
@Andre96 Roaming mode is in this release, and it works great! If you have any ideas were else this could be used just tell me! Your other ideas which you sent in PM will be released within the next 2-3 beta builds and will be ready by 3.4.5(What I expect to be the first production release).

My todo list is still the same as when I reopened the thread! I haven't done much of my original todo list yet just cleaned this up.
- Two factor authentication(Security Pins)
- Login on housekeeping(New housekeeping altogether I think)
- Basic forgotten password system(Partly done, just thinking of the best way so your server IPs are not released might use PHPMailer for this.)
- Redoing some design aspects(Partly done, staff page still needs doing and the bottom of the me page is messy, all of it is ugly I redone the community pages code to make it cleaner so will do the same with the other pages.)
- MySQLi class will be added at the end, it was added but i'd find it easier to redo the entire class at the end then go through functions and redo it as some users may want this version in MySQL & some might prefer in MySQLi so it is easier this way.
- Better home page user home page(Just updating it, adding comments, youtube embedding, etc)

I would appreciate it if people could keep me on the credits, as all the other builds people have removed my credits and it annoys me when they make no changes and change it to "and edits by hotelowner & hotelowner".

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here you go, beta 3.4.1.
Does we need any specific php build, because i just get a page with errors.
r6CTAdf - RevCMS habbo theme edit & RevCMS Housekeeping release - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Does we need any specific php build, because i just get a page with errors.
r6CTAdf - RevCMS habbo theme edit & RevCMS Housekeeping release - RaGEZONE Forums
I will look into this for you.
Update:
A fix will be in the next version of it - I will upload it later.
For now just to have a look disable error_reporting error_reporting(0);

That is happening for me with the original RevCMS release aswell, so just disable errors for now until I have the time for a proper investigation.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Any updates?
Not on the public server, I honestly haven't done much updates to it though.
May do some work on it tomorrow if I feel like it.

After alot of consideration I have decided every version below 3.4 will be discontinued and will no longer be supported by myself and will have no future updates or bug patches as I would rather work with the new MySQLi releases due to be released for 4.5-stable.
On May the 1st the new version will be released along with most of the features posted above.

You can test out the new version and give me your feedback and I will make changes according to it.

First 100% stable, tested version will be 4.3-stable a beta build will be released on the 28th(4.2-beta).

Can't add the image to RZ so just going to leave it here.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Okay so I have started the two factor authentication but I was wandering if people want me to just release it with this CMS(and have parts of it built into the core) or make it a standalone addon that can be added to any RevCMS theme - with a documentation so I know how I should code it.

Posting this again because it was removed for no reason last time.

I will be setting up an update page soon so I can make proper updates without posts being deleted.

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Okay so I have started the two factor authentication but I was wandering if people want me to just release it with this CMS(and have parts of it built into the core) or make it a standalone addon that can be added to any RevCMS theme - with a documentation so I know how I should code it.

Why not do both? Would help both people who want to use their own version of RevCMS and people who want it easy can use yours.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
This function has been completed and can be tested at .
How it functions:
On register you assign a pin, it is encrypted with MD5(or if you move to the cms users just enter it upon login).
If you login from a different IP than you usually use it will redirect you to the verification page to enter your pin.
Users will be able to request a pin reset via account settings when this is finished.(Update - this is now working with an "Are you sure" message using an HTML onclick)

If you want any changes made please let me know.

I have decided that I will not release it as a separate addon as I think it would be too much messing around for people to edit the core classes to get some parts of it to work and some of it may not have my "header.php" file which is in all my revisions and may be annoying for some people to do it properly.
May do it in a different way if I want to do "stand-alone" addons in the future.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
This function has been completed and can be tested at .
How it functions:
On register you assign a pin, it is encrypted with MD5(or if you move to the cms users just enter it upon login).
If you login from a different IP than you usually use it will redirect you to the verification page to enter your pin.
Users will be able to request a pin reset via account settings when this is finished.(Update - this is now working with an "Are you sure" message using an HTML onclick)

If you want any changes made please let me know.

I have decided that I will not release it as a separate addon as I think it would be too much messing around for people to edit the core classes to get some parts of it to work and some of it may not have my "header.php" file which is in all my revisions and may be annoying for some people to do it properly.
May do it in a different way if I want to do "stand-alone" addons in the future.

I like it! But sad you wont release it as Addon... I have my own Habbo Theme RevCMS with alot of customs...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Re: RevCMS habbo theme edit & RevCMS Housekeeping release

I like it! But sad you wont release it as Addon... I have my own Habbo Theme RevCMS with alot of customs...
I can help you add it if you message me via PM or via Social Media just not going to do it as a proper release for the time being.
If demand is high I will do a documentation for it.

A beta build is due to be released later tonight.

Here is the beta 3.4.2 it should be stable to use in production and has gone through my usual checks and packaging process.
Please download it below and feel free to test it out, please don't remove me from the credits but feel free to add yourself! A shop page will be in beta 3.4.3 along with password resets, groups and some other things. I forgot to mention the HK core/base with basic features then I can start having my fun!

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I am doing limiting sessions for the two factor authentication - should it ban the IP address from logging into that account and in the HK let admins remove that block?
Could maybe block it for 48 hours or just no time limit.
Lewislol - RevCMS habbo theme edit & RevCMS Housekeeping release - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I am doing limiting sessions for the two factor authentication - should it ban the IP address from logging into that account and in the HK let admins remove that block?
Could maybe block it for 48 hours or just no time limit.

Do both, allow the Administrator(s) to remove the block if it is a false-positive and allow the actual user to enter their pin-code, email address, IP address, whatever you want it to be. There's also a spelling mistake "contract" should be "contact". :):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice work keep it up. When do u plan on releasing the 3.4.3 version?

Retired
Reaction score
Any chance you could post some images off the changes that you have done?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Nice work keep it up. When do u plan on releasing the 3.4.3 version?
3.4.3 will be ready within the next few days, I am off schedule at the moment due to other work and projects.
Lewislol - RevCMS habbo theme edit & RevCMS Housekeeping release - RaGEZONE Forums

I have added an "Email Address" field, so you now have to enter your PIN + Email address used on the account to make it a little more secure.
I still have to add a proper blocking system to do deciding on how to do it my options are ban a users IP address or lock the account.

A "ban appeal" system will be implemented into this version along with a proper ban page.

The HK will be feature loaded, still designing on how it would be designed I was thinking implemented into the sites style just separate login just with security as a focus thinking of ways on how to prevent people getting into the HK if they have the HK password/pin or whatever I decide.

Any chance you could post some images off the changes that you have done?
At the moment I have only cleaned up my previous code and added a few features there is some screenshots in the thread I will be redoing the thread with all new images soon when the first stable release is ready.
Still working slow but should speed up over the bank Holiday.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

3.4.3 will be ready within the next few days, I am off schedule at the moment due to other work and projects.

I have added an "Email Address" field, so you now have to enter your PIN + Email address used on the account to make it a little more secure.
I still have to add a proper blocking system to do deciding on how to do it my options are ban a users IP address or lock the account.

A "ban appeal" system will be implemented into this version along with a proper ban page.

The HK will be feature loaded, still designing on how it would be designed I was thinking implemented into the sites style just separate login just with security as a focus thinking of ways on how to prevent people getting into the HK if they have the HK password/pin or whatever I decide.
going pretty well, i think you should make it just lock the account instead of ban the ip address and for the housekeeping maybe do something simple and that is nice which is bootstrap with main features on a different page with its own folder.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Accounts are now automatically locked after 3 attempts, I am working on the recovery process tomorrow(to unlock accounts) and will do forgotten passwords while I work with the mailing.
I need someone to do the design aspect off the HK for me, I can do it just the release may take longer 3.4.3-stable will no longer be a -stable release as it will contain loads of new features that will need to be tested properly.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Mustache - The HK has had no work on it yet, please wait for the next release with a brand new Housekeeping!

Progress is slow, I am busy working on other projects at the moment.
The next thing I do will be a two factor recode due to a few problems and messy code.

Live demo is currently down, by choice as I want to work on this on a local environment.
Staff page is getting recreated and a shop page has been added.
Forgotten passwords will be added later will use PHPMailer for that side of it, as I have had a positive experience with it on my own projects.

How should I style the housekeeping?
The options are:
-> Integrated in the site, like the old one just better authentication features.
-> Bootstrap House Keeping - with a basic design.
-> Any other suggestions are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back