Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RevCMS habbo theme edit & RevCMS Housekeeping release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: RevCMS habbo theme edit & RevCMS Housekeeping release

@Mustache - The HK has had no work on it yet, please wait for the next release with a brand new Housekeeping!

Progress is slow, I am busy working on other projects at the moment.
The next thing I do will be a two factor recode due to a few problems and messy code.

Live demo is currently down, by choice as I want to work on this on a local environment.
Staff page is getting recreated and a shop page has been added.
Forgotten passwords will be added later will use PHPMailer for that side of it, as I have had a positive experience with it on my own projects.

How should I style the housekeeping?
The options are:
-> Integrated in the site, like the old one just better authentication features.
-> Bootstrap House Keeping - with a basic design.
-> Any other suggestions are welcome.
good work! #2 Bootstrap House Keeping - with a basic design. & main features

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Sorry about the slow progress on the stable release, I should have a stable version out by Sunday if I haven't got anything else to do.

Retired
Reaction score
has anyone got a mirror of the latest version?

He's releasing an update off this so I would just wait till this Sunday, that's when he said he might be finished with the edits and updates.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Build 3.0 & Build 3.2 have been suspended by Mediafire if anyone has a mirror please reupload - There is a mirror already there for 3.0 but I do not have a copy of 3.2.

Here is the latest beta version - which should be stable :)

I know it says -beta but I don't think there is any major problems.

Build 3.2 mirror just found it on a hard drive :)
Depending what I end up doing this weekend a new build will be released which should be stable and have all originally planned features.
After that the thread will be open for 2 weeks for people to report bugs and final feature requests.

Sometime in June I will no longer support any versions and let other people continue the work I have done and I will probably release a few things then such as:
-> Many Planned Ideas
-> Unused/Unfinished Features
-> A basic RevCMS stable forum system that has been privately worked on.

3.2 download :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Depending what I end up doing this weekend a new build will be released which should be stable and have all originally planned features.
After that the thread will be open for 2 weeks for people to report bugs and final feature requests.

Sometime in June I will no longer support any versions and let other people continue the work I have done and I will probably release a few things then such as:
-> Many Planned Ideas
-> Unused/Unfinished Features
-> A basic RevCMS stable forum system that has been privately worked on.
i will be looking forward this, good work. Will you also have a HK done by Sunday?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

i will be looking forward this, good work. Will you also have a HK done by Sunday?
Just my old housekeeping a few changes have/will be made.
=> Better security functions(Thinking about email verification each time they wish to access the HK or only IPs set by high-level admins can be used)
=> Cleaner/Better code.
=> Improved design.
=> Improve some of the functions by introducing a "class.hk.php" class - to eventually discontinue the /admin folder fully.
=> New functions will not be in the new version, but in the following version.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Fixed the authentication page automatic locking system, test it at .
Would anyone like to test this CMS on their own hotel and have it 24-48 hours before everyone else?
Please message me and I can arrange it for you as i'd love to have someone else test it properly on a hotel that is in production rather than a test site with barely any visitors or working client.

* 20-30 users or higher please, to get a few people looking at it and giving suggestions *

Retired
Reaction score

Fixed the authentication page automatic locking system, test it at .
Would anyone like to test this CMS on their own hotel and have it 24-48 hours before everyone else?
Please message me and I can arrange it for you as i'd love to have someone else test it properly on a hotel that is in production rather than a test site with barely any visitors or working client.

* 20-30 users or higher please, to get a few people looking at it and giving suggestions *

I'll be willing to test it for you :)

Never mind I didn't read your bottom sentence, Oak isn't a hotel with alot of users as my main focus is on a different hotel, Sorry about the confusion.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
You should create a Automatic VIP system for the new build. I see people request for it a lot on here, since many are unable to create it.

If you need any help creating it feel free to drop me a PM as I already have a script for it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Will have an example later tonight or early tomorrow.
It is similar to the old one - read above.
are u able to make it separate and have it as bootstrap design

also when r u going to have news comments

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

You should create a Automatic VIP system for the new build. I see people request for it a lot on here, since many are unable to create it.

If you need any help creating it feel free to drop me a PM as I already have a script for it.
Will be done in one of the next few versions want a basic one w/ my original todo list then I will start doing things that will help benefit the hotel owners.

are u able to make it separate and have it as bootstrap design

also when r u going to have news comments
No sorry, I decided it will be easier to do it this way for me and better for the staff.
It will be optional and will be easy to disable so you can add your own into the CMS or add your own design.

May have a new design in the future using bootstrap until then you can add your own will code it as simple as possible for people to integrate it into their own designs.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Thought i'd start my fun a little early!

One feature that has never been properly done or works correctly!
Will see loads of progress this week :)

At the moment it is just the HTML/JS but it is starting to look good, auto re-sizes the text area + scrolls to the latest thing.

I will be doing functions for admins such as DELETE & Forum banning.

The next release will be ready as soon as possible just wanted to have a play with this today.

Retired
Reaction score
Thought i'd start my fun a little early!

One feature that has never been properly done or works correctly!
Will see loads of progress this week :)

At the moment it is just the HTML/JS but it is starting to look good, auto re-sizes the text area + scrolls to the latest thing.

I will be doing functions for admins such as DELETE & Forum banning.

The next release will be ready as soon as possible just wanted to have a play with this today.

That looks awesome, good luck with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back