• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Roc CF [Coldfusion] [Phoenix/Uber]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
You can now visit each others profiles, they're also viewable by guests -

Will do some more work on join.me again -

Reaction score
Inventory & Store 80% done, gotta do purchasing, previewing working, browsing shop, adding items, etc. Inventory working, need to add placing items though.

KMzbP - Roc CF [Coldfusion] [Phoenix/Uber] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Inventory & Store 80% done, gotta do purchasing, previewing working, browsing shop, adding items, etc. Inventory working, need to add placing items though.

KMzbP - Roc CF [Coldfusion] [Phoenix/Uber] - RaGEZONE Forums

'Tis looking good!

Attachments

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Never know this things was possible in Coldfusion, must be hard (i dont like cf) because i dont understand :p
But this looks really nice!
ColdFusion uses CFML so it's a bit like HTML, once you know what you're doing it's hard to go wrong. I like ColdFusion over PHP because of its simplicity, and how easy it is to use!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Placing and picking up stickers now working.

Idk why you think the syntax is ugly, it looks like html and fits right in alongside it. It's super easy to use and because it works just like html it makes it super noob friendly too.
Nice work Aaron, hopefully this will be a lot better than PhxCF! :p
@CF has a nasty syntax
CF has a nice, straightforward and easy to read syntax. What's wrong with that?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Is now a good time to start picking up on CF? :3

When this is released I'll most likely start looking at the language and then hopefully release some addons for it :d

Reaction score
Shorty whipped together a new Credits & Pixels page;

aaDpO - Roc CF [Coldfusion] [Phoenix/Uber] - RaGEZONE Forums

ZtZpe - Roc CF [Coldfusion] [Phoenix/Uber] - RaGEZONE Forums

I still need to finish off Homes, I shall do so once I get over my HoN addiction.

Attachments

Reaction score
I really haven't been following this development, have you moved away from n0minal's designs now?
We still have the design on SVN but we're now working with the Habbo theme as default, we will of course add additional themes at a later stage but for now it's the standard Habbo design that everyone is familiar with.

Reaction score
Will it also have butterfly support?
I have no idea how the butterfly database is handled, if it's different to Phoenix then I guess it will likely need some modifying, easy to do but I'll leave that for later, my main priority is finishing all the standard stuff running under the Phoenix database structure and from there we can expand into supporting other database structures if there's a desire for it.

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have no idea how the butterfly database is handled, if it's different to Phoenix then I guess it will likely need some modifying, easy to do but I'll leave that for later, my main priority is finishing all the standard stuff running under the Phoenix database structure and from there we can expand into supporting other database structures if there's a desire for it.
Are you encrypting anything? If not you could make a database system like Rev 3.0 has, so you can easily make the CMS compatible with any emulator. That way, all you need to do is make a simple tutorial and users can make this compatible with anything they want.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Are you encrypting anything? If not you could make a database system like Rev 3.0 has, so you can easily make the CMS compatible with any emulator. That way, all you need to do is make a simple tutorial and users can make this compatible with anything they want.

I think the plans are to go fully open source this time :D

Reaction score
Um, CMS interact with user tables(badges, motto, friends, rooms, etc) and "cms_" tables(homes, news). "cms_" ones don't depend on emu. About user tables, I guess it will be easier if server creators edit couple names, than making support for every emu

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Um, CMS interact with user tables(badges, motto, friends, rooms, etc) and "cms_" tables(homes, news). "cms_" ones don't depend on emu. About user tables, I guess it will be easier if server creators edit couple names, than making support for every emu
You clearly don't understand. Go and look at RevCMS and see how it handles multiple emulator database support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back