Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rohan Online lv115 Hero Skill Server File + DB + Client

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
are you kid or what? o_O every selling stuff have 100% backdoor and for sure you knew that :p plus requeim antihack also have backdoors so would mind selling a non-backdoor ?

Remember ION? what happen? cause requiem have backdoor on all his works so if the guy didn't pay you know whats gonna be nxt :)

Hi :p

Look, you are selling something you stole from someone else that has a backdoor in it -- and you are saying so yourself right there.

Anybody stupid enough to give this guy money for this is begging him to enter you server through that backdor and trash their server if he gets annoyed with them. Decide for yourself if you want to get into that kind of thing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Look, you are selling something you stole from someone else that has a backdoor in it -- and you are saying so yourself right there.

Anybody stupid enough to give this guy money for this is begging him to enter you server through that backdor and trash their server if he gets annoyed with them. Decide for yourself if you want to get into that kind of thing.

Its like Req AH, People cracked it & sold them :D

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was think im gonna make gameguard on this game and give 1month trial for testing it will be good for it

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Yep. Only to find the guys who bought it wound up getting their servers destroyed when the backdoor was actually used.

Moral to this story:

Don't run your server using stolen AH code.
Either the guy that sold it to you or the original developer most likely will ensure you do not have a nice time using it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yep. Only to find the guys who bought it wound up getting their servers destroyed when the backdoor was actually used.

Moral to this story:

Don't run your server using stolen AH code.
Either the guy that sold it to you or the original developer most likely will ensure you do not have a nice time using it.

Really? o_O then if that is true how come i've not been hacked? o_O my server still run for PH only no harm no hack no shits :(

before we crack it we make sure to remove the backdoor of the real owner :p pity you anyway keep barking aw aw

same as you do back then? o_O you sell req AH from someone else and its totally junk cause you dont know how to crack it fail

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
how for edited level? please help me

edit the right .bin files.

Really? o_O then if that is true how come i've not been hacked? o_O my server still run for PH only no harm no hack no shits :(

before we crack it we make sure to remove the backdoor of the real owner :p pity you anyway keep barking aw aw

Sure -- we all believe you ;) yep! You removed the original back door. Yes, Uh Huh! And you would NEVER use that antihack to hack your customer's servers. ;) ;)

You are totally believable and trustworthy.

btw: My uncle is a used car salesman. Totally trustworthy too. ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any other mmo-dev sites? Seems like DarkOPM wants that other place to be like this place.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
edit the right .bin files.

Sure -- we all believe you ;) yep! You removed the original back door. Yes, Uh Huh! And you would NEVER use that antihack to hack your customer's servers. ;) ;)

You are totally believable and trustworthy.

btw: My uncle is a used car salesman. Totally trustworthy too. ;)

Ha? LOLED to much with this word "And you would NEVER use that antihack to hack your customer's servers. "

super idiot guy i've ever seen o.o wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo as dreto said on epvp everybody has backdoors if the antihack that i sell have
backdoor i would say its for my protection....why for my protection? if the guy / buyer didn't pay like what req did on ION did back then if you remember that story unless you don't know that story you are totally idiot :) pros pros

Edit

FYI i dont need you to believe me :) i really dont care what i care who buy this thats all :) pros pros

you really dont have to believe pros pros

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Any other mmo-dev sites? Seems like DarkOPM wants that other place to be like this place.

Well there is this one and I am sure we can find a few more. I will do some hunting.

I think that other place is in store for a bit of a shitstorm soon ;) (I can be rather nasty when angered)
mooooootie : I wouldn't expect many customers. Just sayin.

BTW: reqveim had full right to do what he did with *his* AH. See the difference there? He created his. You didn't.
Yours was stolen + cracked so you can resell it and hack your customer's servers.

Who do you think I would trust with my server - the honest guy who created the software I am using or the theif who stole the software, cracked it and is looking to sell it to me? (hint: not the latter)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well there is this one and I am sure we can find a few more. I will do some hunting.

I think that other place in in store for a bit of a shitstorm soon ;) (I can be rather nasty when angered)

have fun pros pros and have a great day pros :)

EDIT

No reason to destroyer a server unlike you / others .... you must believe to karma okay pros?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got 1 "spam" infraction for posting the RTFM smiley in reply to someone asking for files.

A 2nd "spam" infraction for replying "CREAMPIE!" to your cake and pies post.

The 3rd was the last post I made in the R2.0 thread.

Talk about having your head stuck up your own arse in a major way.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I created a dozen or so accounts there. All with outlook.com addresses and all with different IPs.

I'm using them to troll their forums for uploaded game software and reporting them to the game companies that own that software.
I suspect Steve Lee will be DMCA-ing them soon since I found botbh mapserver and game client uploaded onto their servers that anybody can download ;)

Others will be following in the next several days.

Oh btw... ever seen a facebook-based ddos attack? It is a work of art and dead simple to do. No techie stuff needed :D

It is rather nasty.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Come on dude there's no need to go that far. DarkOPM is an butt who gave me 2 needless infractions then gave me a 3rd just because he could but I'll just wait and sit it out.

They're still a major source of traffic for pservers and after posts made by other members of your team you don't need to be burning any more bridges. I think the phrase is don't cut off your nose to spite your face ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I created a dozen or so accounts there. All with outlook.com addresses and all with different IPs.

I'm using them to troll their forums for uploaded game software and reporting them to the game companies that own that software.
I suspect Steve Lee will be DMCA-ing them soon since I found botbh mapserver and game client uploaded onto their servers that anybody can download ;)

Others will be following in the next several days.

Oh btw... ever seen a facebook-based ddos attack? It is a work of art and dead simple to do. No techie stuff needed :D

It is rather nasty.

Why are you Guys Banned from epvp ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
They have already burnt the bridges by calling me on my warnings.

Eventually I will leave that site to its leechers and overly anal moderators (once I am done with my retributions -- I'm a rather vindictive S.O.B. so it will take a little while to return to my usual zen state).

I find MenTal & his staff here to be a lot more agreeable to deal with so I will be focusing more on building the Rohan membership here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
They have already burnt the bridges by calling me on my warnings.

Eventually I will leave that site to its leechers and overly anal moderators (once I am done with my retributions -- I'm a rather vindictive S.O.B. so it will take a little while to return to my usual zen state).

I find MenTal & his staff here to be a lot more agreeable to deal with so I will be focusing more on building the Rohan membership here.

True Story !
They warned me 2 Times Today cause of Bulshit -.-

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Why are you Guys Banned from epvp ?

for me 2 infractions.

On one a member was asking for us to give him download links. I responded with an on-topic ". no ." -- incraction 1 (spam).
Second one was when we started discussing boobs. infraction 2.
Finally called DarkOPM a moron in the forums == perma IP ban (snicker).

Ish --- similar tho he didn't even go so far as to call the moderator a moron.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
for me 2 infractions.

On one a member was asking for us to give him download links. I responded with an on-topic ". no ." -- incraction 1 (spam).
Second one was when we started discussing boobs. infraction 2.
Finally called DarkOPM a moron in the forums == perma IP ban (snicker).

Ish --- similar tho he didn't even go so far as to call the moderator a moron.

Epvp is just full with Kids...
I will move to RageZone also i think

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Epvp is just full with Kids...
I will move to RageZone also i think

I would suggest making your BWG thread here in the "Rohan Release" forum.

I will be doing the same with the Rohan 2.0 forum (I will also provide a RZ affiliate link-back even though they do not demand it here).

Back