SCFMT Cracked Release Setup Guide

Re: [Guide] SCFMT Cracked Release Setup Guide

OK ive done everything. ive changed the ip in main but cant connect. when the client loadsa thers not connect bar. anyone know whats wrong ?
 
Re: [Guide] SCFMT Cracked Release Setup Guide

any1 know y a reason this could be happening?

any help would be appreciated

wingsofhell - SCFMT Cracked Release Setup Guide - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Re: [Guide] SCFMT Cracked Release Setup Guide

I've started the server, but when I try to connect to it - this shows up:

how to fix it?
 

Attachments

  • Screen(10_15-00_40)-0001 - SCFMT Cracked Release Setup Guide - RaGEZONE Forums
    Screen(10_15-00_40)-0001.webp
    38.1 KB · Views: 141
Re: [Guide] SCFMT Cracked Release Setup Guide

can somewone help? Server start greate! but when I connect to server and enter login, pass, I have DC and GM server writes Connection Close, dwloSize ==0 (Index:6401) Can someone help with this error? Please
 
Re: [Guide] SCFMT Cracked Release Setup Guide

Umm.

I am able to restore the first database ok (MuOnline).

But what exactly do i edit for the other three??? Server files are at c:/muserver
 
Re: [Guide] SCFMT Cracked Release Setup Guide

I solved my last problem.
But now when i open the main.exe with my global ip, it show me "You are disconnect from the game".
Pls help me..

Where i change the Serial? laid21dnoks4rldr
on D:\MuServer\Data\commonserver.cfg & D:\MuServer\Data\lang\kor\commonloc.cfg? no on D:\MuServer\Data\lang\vtm\commonloc.cfg?.

When when i open commonserver.cfg dont show me any serial or client version?
[GameServerInfo]
;//----------------------------
;// System
;//----------------------------
Language = 0 ; 0:Korea, 1:English, 2:Japan, 3:China, 4:Taiwan, 5:Thailand, 6:Phillipine, 7:Vietnam
ServerType = 0 ; 0:MainServer, 1:TestServer, 2:Internal Server
Partition = 0 ; Partition Number : 0, except for china
ItemSerialCheck = 1
............
How did you solved that disconnect problem?

EDIT:
I've noticed that I didn't set the correct joinserver ip (wan) on servers startup config.
 
Last edited:
Re: [Guide] SCFMT Cracked Release Setup Guide

How to fix mapserver error on database 1 database 2 gameserver and gameserver cs
 
Re: [Guide] SCFMT Cracked Release Setup Guide

Server Repack
 
Back