Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Season 19

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello people . I just wanna know how other svr they can have season19, because xteamdev don't have s19 , igcn they have but just for test , Dev don't have.
So I just wanna know it is another company for muonline and they release season19.

šŸ²The Myth ā€¢ āš”ļøThe Legend
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Hello people . I just wanna know how other svr they can have season19, because xteamdev don't have s19 , igcn they have but just for test , Dev don't have.
So I just wanna know it is another company for muonline and they release season19.
last time I check Dgamerstudio now the developer/publisher of "Lost Continent" are in close relationship with Webzen which they're receive leaks of future updates.

Other than that IGCN seems to have a similar setup with Webzen. I'm not sure if it was intentional leak or they just pay someone closely working with webzen to leak the data.

DGamersStudio is pretty known before in their early release of season update using their Server called "LegendsMu" or "LGDMU" something that they use .

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
But still no information about files season 18 or 19 , xteamev have files - IGCN have files and MuDev and nobody know from where they have files :)) I was search in kor with vpn site/forum still nothing that is impossible

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what happen to s19 share? it's stay only for 12hr they remove the post and files already? who got the file reshare it please...

Reaction score
what happen to s19 share? it's stay only for 12hr they remove the post and files already? who got the file reshare it please...
it was removed because it was copy paste from my tutorial
the original post is here with links + tutorial

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pero todavĆ­a no hay informaciĆ³n sobre los archivos de la temporada 18 o 19, xteamev tiene archivos - IGCN tiene archivos y MuDev y nadie sabe de dĆ³nde tienen los archivos :)) Estuve buscando en kor con el sitio/foro vpn todavĆ­a nada que sea imposible
Hello, at least from Mudevs there is no official information, we are emulating everything, obtaining information directly from main.exe and we see some things how they work on the official KOR server and that's it, once you know what it does, it is not at all complicated to emulate. The functionality that Webzen adds is really no science once you know what you're doing :)

Back