Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server + Client @ 1.4.2 & Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi again have a problem with HARD apparently , i mount the server in a PC with 8 GB of RAM, but the game server only takes 2 Gb, there is some file to be modified to use more RAM, because whit 2 GB ,I can not up all maps.
Thanks

Another 1 are the arena maps y cant pass to the battle zone or leave using the portals same at Misty CIty O.O

das7002 - Server + Client @ 1.4.2 & Guide - RaGEZONE Forums

das7002 - Server + Client @ 1.4.2 & Guide - RaGEZONE Forums

to use more than 3.9 gb ram u need a 64 bit o.s.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Upload plz mysql dump tables and procedures for this authd.

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score

...............:*:

5. Install MySQL
  • First install MySQL, during installation you'll be asked for a root password, remeber it!
    COMMAND~: apt-get install mysql-server
  • After installation you can import the base table scheme.
    Replace the PASSWORD in the following command with your mysql password
    COMMAND~: mysql -uroot -pPASSWORD -h localhost < /PWServer/.setup/pwdb.sql
  • We have to replace the default mysql password in the pw-server files with your mysql password.
    Replace the PASSWORD in the following commands with your mysql password
    COMMAND~: sed s/password=\"root\"/password=\"PASSWORD\"/g /PWServer/authd/table.xml > /PWServer/authd/table.xml.new
    COMMAND~: mv -f /PWServer/authd/table.xml.new /PWServer/authd/table.xml

So noobish? Problem to reading? Need glasses? :mellow:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Originally Posted by alexdnepro View Post

Originally Posted by ronny1982 View Post
5. Install MySQL

* First install MySQL, during installation you'll be asked for a root password, remeber it!
* After installation you can import the base table scheme.
* We have to replace the default mysql password in the pw-server files with your mysql password.
COMMAND~: sed s/password=\"root\"/password=\"PASSWORD\"/g /PWServer/authd/table.xml > /PWServer/authd/table.xml.new

So noobish? Problem to reading? Need glasses?

5. Install MySQL

* First install MySQL, during installation you'll be asked for a root password, remeber it!
* After installation you can import the base table scheme.
* We have to replace the default mysql password in the pw-server files with your mysql password.

there, hope you can read it

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I was stuck at the importing base table scheme bit :lol: Not anymore, thanks Hrace, need new glasses! Was looking in the totally wrong place for the sql file, duh! :blushing:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Back again, I'm having the same problem as Hrace, connection to MySql database failed, everything else works fine. I imported the db using PhpMyAdmin, saw the posts earlier about Navicat and cannot import using that because the .setup folder won't show in the Import File dialog. I've tried changing system settings to show hidden files, that's not working :( *sighs*

Edited to add: jeeze, nevermind *facepalm* forgot to change password in pwadminconf.jsp

Yes back again lol, I don't know if anyone would be interested, but the super inventory and super safe stones work :p I also discovered that the head fashion ids i.e. head model id and texture id, now work in the character.ini files, woot! *happy dance*. Just doing the ladies hairstyles at the moment, and will continue to dig around more in elements.data for the right ids, would anyone be interested in the ini files when I'm done? :p Or just post the ids? Bear in mind that as far as I know they only work in this release, haven't tried in Hrace's one yet :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank agn Romulan

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

Try :rolleyes:

thank..................:thumbup:

Last edited:
Black Magic Development
Loyal Member
Reaction score
in this release the forest ruins works well?

Yeah just you need the old forest ruins map which I think Ronny put in PWD so it should be there since the new one that they made for PWI and PW-CN doesn't work with our server to well... (Im sure you could get it to work if you went through and fixed the heightmaps though...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back