Server + Client @ 1.4.2 & Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the stupid question, but I can't seem to locate the PWServer.conf within this release :/ I've done a file search on the pc which has Debian installed and is hosting the server, I've got "show hidden" files, looked through the PWServer folder... I wish to be able to spawn the rare pets and world bosses, I know I have to edit that do so... I think :p Thanks for any help :)
 
I cant enter in the HH instances
das7002 - Server + Client @ 1.4.2 & Guide - RaGEZONE Forums

im using ronny pw server and client , some1 can help me ?
 
I cant enter in the HH instances

im using ronny pw server and client , some1 can help me ?

I agree with what others said, but just as a little hint: CHECK if the HH map is started.

You can do that from linux console by using: ps aux and checking if the process for HH is there, or by using pwAdmin (way easier for beginners that manage to somehow install jetty).

P.S.: I wont give any support whatsoever on the 2 ways to check. IF you don't know how to use the information then just do one of the 2 things you can:

1. Learn Linux/Unix
2. Format the computer, install windows and play Perfect World on other servers.
 
Last edited:
Noob question: How do I import new updates from PWD elements.data to my custom elements.data without loosing anything? :mellow:

  1. Open the PWD elements.data
  2. Tools > Join New Elements > Select Config
  3. Your custom items above 28000ish are there, anything below that is PWD replaced
  4. ???
  5. PROFIT!!

Also note, it sometimes is a bit finicky doing that, so try saving right after it might whine and say its unable to save
 
Oh... Ok...

So if I made some change on items below 28000ish they will be reseted? :mellow:

Yeah, just whatever happens to be the highest official ID(which is 28000ish), everything below that is lost, so if you are modding and want to be able to keep new PWI changes from PWD use above 35000 and it should be fine

I've merged PWD changes in quite a few times to my custom elements that way
 
work or not work on debian 64 bits?



because here in my dedicated and debian 64 bits of this error and just below no longer know what to do.


Logservice ./logservice 0 Offline
Auth Daemon ./authd 1 Online
Unique Name Daemon ./uniquenamed 11 Online
Game Anti-Cheat Daemon ./gacd 0 Offline
Faction Daemon ./gfactiond 0 Offline
Game Delivery Daemon ./gdeliveryd 1 Online
Game Link Daemon ./glinkd 1 Online
Game Database Daemon ./gamedbd 21 Online
Map Service ./gs 0 Offline
 
work or not work on debian 64 bits?



because here in my dedicated and debian 64 bits of this error and just below no longer know what to do.


Logservice ./logservice 0 Offline
Auth Daemon ./authd 1 Online
Unique Name Daemon ./uniquenamed 11 Online
Game Anti-Cheat Daemon ./gacd 0 Offline
Faction Daemon ./gfactiond 0 Offline
Game Delivery Daemon ./gdeliveryd 1 Online
Game Link Daemon ./glinkd 1 Online
Game Database Daemon ./gamedbd 21 Online
Map Service ./gs 0 Offline

Learn to read...
 
For 64 Bit Debian
Install ia32 libs and copy some required libraries not contained in ia32
COMMAND~: apt-get install ia32-libs
COMMAND~: cp -f /PWServer/.setup/lib/libstdc++.so.5.0.7 /lib32/libstdc++.so.5
COMMAND~: cp -f /PWServer/.setup/lib/libpcre.so.3.12.1 /lib32/libpcre.so.0
COMMAND~: cp -f /PWServer/.setup/lib/libtask.so /lib32/libtask.so

Quoted from ronny...

And like Das said, read carefuly next time before posting :wink:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back