Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[SERVER] Habbemu [MySQL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have an error '6' when I want to me connect (In French : Depassement de capacit

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry for my English because I am French.The client freeze just on hotelview , and the server request to me "Erreur d'ex

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its looks like a hotel that i can come throuth the loader on!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Idk why u try to have a fancy GUI anyways, that just adds to more crap Visual Basic has to waste ram to process. Considering VB6 is already slow, it just makes it slower.

Agreed, I'd much rather have a proper command line interface (not Holo, that's not a proper command line, that's a 'simulated' command line with no user input) than some badly done VB6 GUI. Then again, this is coming from someone who prefers doing everything under the sun via the Linux terminal than through the GUI equivilents...

Unk

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Very nice, But I always have one problem with this. I did everything correctly and it wont work for me. However it's a very nice program, good job. 9/10, Nothing can be perfect. :p

Unk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks like a great server .co.cc dosent work anymore :l

Anyway if you can send me the download link etc.. and it actually works i will try it & try fix some bugs..

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thanks for gravediging a thread from 2008.

I doubt there's another download link

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Are you serious, stop posting, this is dead, anything over 2 weeks without posts is dead!

-Thread Reported

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back