• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[SERVER] Habbemu [MySQL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Server] Habbemu [MySQL]

i have this error ;(

someone753951 - [SERVER] Habbemu [MySQL] - RaGEZONE Forums

The World Is Yours
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I've got a fix/update for your CMS.

Includes stuff like:
- Register(.php) link fixed in Index(.php)
- New setting added in Config(.php)

Download:

Havn't scanned it yet, but can someone do?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

i dont know what the myql data is for most server some one plzzz help me

Straight from hell.
Reaction score

I get this errors:
- In the server.exe my Config stuff are not good, but they are the same as my config.php in register, and that works?
- My login doesn't work, it keeps a white page at Security check. Yes, my Javascript is on. I also tested with Internet Explorer and that also don't work :S

I really like this server. Please try to fix this bugs (for me) :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

- The server database settings are the same as those in config.php. If you installed easyPHP its:
Username: root
Password: [empty]
Database: (the one you entered), example: habbemu
Host: localhost
- I dont know why almost everyone get white pages... I'll release new the login + register + client soon. I had register done, but it got deleted for some reason, so I need to restart :eek:..

Straight from hell.
Reaction score

Someone, I changed something for security_check.php. Alot people get a white page, because when you go to security_check.php, a popup need to open. My pop-up blocker was on, so it blocked the pop up. Now I changed and know how to open it in the same frame. Change this in security_check.php::

'echo' stuff

to

echo '<script type="text/javascript">';
echo 'window.location="client.php"';
echo '</script>';

Wessel12.

EDIT: My config are both the same. But I think something is wrong with the port. I tried 80, 21 and 3306. But none of them works..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try disabling your firewall temporary... Also, do you have ODCB 3.51 installed? If no:
Download it and install it.

Straight from hell.
Reaction score
Try disabling your firewall temporary... Also, do you have ODCB 3.51 installed? If no:
Download it and install it.
my firewall is off so.. but i didn't have odcb. i edit later if it works or not, thanks.

EDIT: it works! :D thanks man!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dosent even Ducking work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nothing fuking works for me!!!!!!!
help me im using microsoft sql 2005/2008 to make it work, exicute

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need MySQL, not Microsoft's SQL server. Follow the , and dont forget to install .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When i click on register, it redirects me to the habbo.co.uk register page..

Software Engineer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Idk why u try to have a fancy GUI anyways, that just adds to more crap Visual Basic has to waste ram to process. Considering VB6 is already slow, it just makes it slower.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Idk why u try to have a fancy GUI anyways, that just adds to more crap Visual Basic has to waste ram to process. Considering VB6 is already slow, it just makes it slower.

I dont know, I like to have a clean GUI.

Same problem with PixelPro123's..

I dont know why it should redirect to Habbo itself, because the form action is pointed on "register.php"?

PS: It isn't a CMS really, just the register + login files.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
no matter what i try it wont connect to mysql.... Im running a WoW server perfectly fine and that use's mysql.. and yes i have a password for myql and its correct

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no matter what i try it wont connect to mysql.... Im running a WoW server perfectly fine and that use's mysql.. and yes i have a password for myql and its correct

Did you install ODBC 3.51? If not:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back