Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[ServerFiles] New Age V6.8 (Untouched)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to fixed sock13= wrong checksum logs feom loginsvr.ini everytime ilogin in cabal windows it automatically disconnect and got that error in my logs

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
How to fixed sock13= wrong checksum logs feom loginsvr.ini everytime ilogin in cabal windows it automatically disconnect and got that error in my logs
Use the recommended bin file.

Reaction score
Battle mode 1 bugged

Battle mode 1 bugged

It doesn't do damage and your hp oscillates

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
how to fix the client so hard to start? like i have to open the start.bat many times to run it, because it always autoclose when i run it .

cabalmain > properties : enable compatibility mode and check windows 7

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know why I can't hack the source dll? It's not pulling xor and magickey

1697063199902 - [ServerFiles] New Age V6.8 (Untouched) - RaGEZONE Forums

1697063254973 - [ServerFiles] New Age V6.8 (Untouched) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone know how to fix it ? when i try to translate the ui.dts like Salvar ID to Save ID, or any inside ui.dts, the client is always autoclose?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
anyone know how to fix it ? when i try to translate the ui.dts like Salvar ID to Save ID, or any inside ui.dts, the client is always autoclose?
Translate ui.dts inside of Language folder only.

Reaction score
please share the file which has been repaired and can be used by others....as many people are facing problems....

don't feel like showing off or pretending.....as this file is also shared with the community
If you had the slightest skill to follow the tutorial correctly, you would realize that you don't need any corrections.
The problem is that you are opportunistic and want everything ready

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know if these files have this GM plate? I couldn't find it online

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
someone know how to fix Laked in Dust no mobs appear.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Se você tivesse a mínima habilidade de seguir o tutorial corretamente, perceberia que não precisa de nenhuma correção.
O problema é que você é oportunista e quer tudo pronto
no need to point out.... if it is for one's own benefit..... to take profit only. because all this is there because we are all a community .... not like you who have no good intentions just pointing and profiting solely from the results of other people's sweat ....... it's the same

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I totally agree with what Triplexxx said. only get it for free from the community and then make a profit and show off so that you can make a business

Reaction score
there is no need to point it out... if it is for your own benefit... just to make a profit. because all of this is there because we are all a community....not like you who don't have good intentions just pointing out and profiting only from the result of other people's sweat....... it's the same thing
hours and what do you contribute here?? I don't give a poop about your opinion
In fact, learn to translate and improve your English

Attachments

Back