Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[ServerFiles] New Age V6.8 (Untouched)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Send it manually by using skill book, look for itemID at cabal_msg.
was trying that but since I already translated the files from Portuguese to english I think the name changed as well I just need the ID for that item/skillbook since we have the same file it will be the same id?

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
was trying that but since I already translated the files from Portuguese to english I think the name changed as well I just need the ID for that item/skillbook since we have the same file it will be the same id?
Try this.

Code:
<msg id="item3514" cont="GM Immortality ON" />
<msg id="item3515" cont="GM Immortality OFF" />
<msg id="item3516" cont="GM Attack 1" />
<msg id="item3517" cont="GM Attack 2" />

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try this.

Code:
<msg id="item3514" cont="GM Immortality ON" />
<msg id="item3515" cont="GM Immortality OFF" />
<msg id="item3516" cont="GM Attack 1" />
<msg id="item3517" cont="GM Attack 2" />
no mine is different.. I have the cabal_msg.enc from this release file translated to english

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi guys did you encounter this my gm character can't enter a dungeon.. my normal character can.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how do I fix this
fotos - [ServerFiles] New Age V6.8 (Untouched) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
has anybody start their war is it working on you guys?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here's what you asked for:

But I want to make it clear that I installed the server twice without getting any errors, just with what was provided in this topic. It is not necessary to use anything outside of here for your server to work. Everything you need for your server to work has been provided here. If the virtualbox file with the pre-installed server does not work (i didn't test), do the manual installation and it will work.
Thank you, with the bin files you have shared my game is now working fine!

Reaction score
Guys, I have a problem when I use the archer's battle mode 1, there is a visual bug in the lake region where the monsters don't die, it can also be on any map where the monsters are stronger.

Can anyone humbly help me with how to resolve this.:confused::confused:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys, I have a problem when I use the archer's battle mode 1, there is a visual bug in the lake region where the monsters don't die, it can also be on any map where the monsters are stronger.

Can anyone humbly help me with how to resolve this.:confused::confused:
i'll test mine later if we have the same issue and try to check what we can do

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop: I see that this area of Cabal Online is truly and completely disgusting, just vultures on top of other people's files like true butchers, no one knows how to create and develop anything, no one cares about learning and whoever knows something won't teach it to bloodsuckers, I don't know why I still come to this place to see how flies behave on other people's feces, some create something, others steal the content or resell it without authorization, it's rubbish humanity, no one respects the other person's side, the work of other people live only to take advantage in the easiest and most unscrupulous way possible, which is why the World is at War in Summary due to the Lack of Respect and the lack of putting oneself in someone else's shoes.:sick:🤮🤮🤮

It got so bizarre

1st Thiago Abreu Author of the CabalDev DLL, probably sold it to someone and someone leaked the dll source without Authorization;

2nd Saulo Dev from Cabal Neo saw the Cabal Neo Source Code Leak and Used it as a Base and implemented new Features for Cabal Neo in this Source;

3rd Thiago Abreu's Leaked Source was leaked, which was Modified by Saulo NeoGames;

4th Helder Dev from DG's/Scripts takes the Leaked DLL from Abreu/Saulo and implements it in an unauthorized way in his New Age Files and starts Reselling them together with the DG/Custumes/Pets Files among other things;

5th Someone buys or obtains from Helder and leaks for free on RageZone and Facebook Groups, etc.;

Whoever developed the content got fucked, whoever bought it from whoever developed content and invested got fucked too and the vultures celebrate when the carrion leaks out and is thrown into the public square, I say this because I bought Source by Thiago Abreu, I bought Files by Helder and now I don't They are worth absolutely nothing, who still has the courage to invest 1 cent in developing something for Cabal Online? Even in Minecraft Dev there should be a little more respect for other people's work and responsibility
here many people like to take the opportunity and show off what they can get so that they can cum someone to get a profit, like fishing someone will get hurt. These people are like taking advantage of what they get for free

Always not giving help to others this is the problem that happens among developers ....

Often these people actively change IDs in this ragezone to protect their information.

Back