[ServerFiles] NewAge Final Release 6Class.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
for those who don't have this information. load this compiled dll and you will have DMG unlimit, the same dll that is in the NewAge 7.0 update as the owner said previously, if you don't care about loading several dlls, enjoy. It may be necessary to change the bin :)

Master Summoner
Reaction score
MEGA Mirror links with everything you need!
Link:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You make me laugh! Files and centos files are not the same as the ones I'm selling recently! And yes, they are much older, and using that source that you made available there will be a lot of bugs since there are many incompatibilities and it is not the same one that I have and am selling, normal for this community since nothing is released here and is 100% functional. Make the most of them, as they are old and not the same ones I have!

not the same, huh?

1696371993052 - [ServerFiles] NewAge Final Release 6Class. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Need help. Can someone explain to me how I fix error N10?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Need help. Can someone explain to me how I fix error N10?
Everything is here in the thread itself, you just need to enable your sixth sense to make it loud and clear to yourself.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I changed XOR, IP, VER, MAGIC KEY, and replaced cabal.dll after compilation, but the client crashed。

QQ图片20231004184300 - [ServerFiles] NewAge Final Release 6Class. - RaGEZONE Forums
QQ图片20231004184304 - [ServerFiles] NewAge Final Release 6Class. - RaGEZONE Forums
QQ图片20231004184308 - [ServerFiles] NewAge Final Release 6Class. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've already searched this forum and couldn't find how to transform these .cpp files into .dll files, can anyone help me?

(I don't know how to turn cpp. into dll).

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I've already searched this forum and couldn't find how to transform these .cpp files into .dll files, can anyone help me?

(I don't know how to turn cpp. into dll).
Compile it using Visual Studio 2022

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
to correct the closure, when starting cabalmain. Just change the translation to eng, whoever translated it left it very disorganized.

Guys sorry if im too lazy how to change the transaltion to eng. Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Client is closing when the cabal.dll I compiled, can anyone help me?

Back