Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Set up Endi's Season 3 Episode 1 Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [Guide] Set up Endi's Season 3 Episode 1 Files

So, i installed my server, but when i try to warp, nothing happens.
I tried gate.bmd and gate(kor).txt (from page2) but same thing.
I tried to leave this files with only 28 warps, same thing.

Other Ideas?

Someone? :|

I think i need 4 files, /data/lang/movereq(kor).txt and /data/gate.txt for serverside and /data/local/movereq.bmd and /data/gate.bmd for clientside.
Please someone upload this files.

why i cant move to other maps and wear sets?

same problems here, c'mon... :| any fixes?

LE. Yeah sure, admins can't warp 'cause the /gmove command is replaced with /move. Doesn't matter.

And for +28 add just user the gameserver fix, page 2-3-4 something like.

Last edited:

/item x x x x x or /drop x x x x x etc dont works PM ME HOW pls :)

i get loginserver connct fail when i run the gameserver, the chatserver cannot connect to the EXdb and the ports are all forwarded and the ips are correct, so whats happening? Ive notcied in the joinserver that the gameserver trying to connect to it is doing so using my LAN ip instead of my WAN... I have configured my WAN but are there places my LAN ip needs to go?

Last edited:

can someone help me? when I enter in the game , the buton for contect mu online is not how I can fix thix problem?

p.s. sorry for my bad english still learning

Can someone upload client? I can't enter, when I put account and password, MU is closing, I think it's a client problem.Please upload 100% working client,

(In General) Press the "From device" option=> Select Devices=>Add=>In the "File name:" put C:\MuServer\DB Backup\MuOnline=>Press OK(x2)=>Now go to "Options" (look at the upper left corner)=>Check "Force restore over existing databse"=>Click "MuOnline_Data" and put C:\MuServer\MuServer\DB (do the same with MuOnline_Log).=> Click OK

I dont understand this...
You say that i put this

MuOnline_Data : C:\MuServer\MuServer\DB
MuOnline_Log : C:\MuServer\MuServer\DB

It cant..i get a error...

Last edited:

I wanna a monster editor for this version 1.o4j.
A use a mosnter editor that is red but it gives some mistakes pls someone help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back