Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Setting Up a 1.0L MU Server(Router Support!)[SCREENSHOTS]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Guide] Setting Up a 1.0L MU Server(Router Support!)[SCREENSHOTS]

Simply just put ur global ip where the guide tells you to put local ip.

No need for a guide.

how about the website so ??? when i gonna make the web???? then i need to portforward`?:blink:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Simply just put ur global ip where the guide tells you to put local ip.

No need for a guide.

That's true, but I'm thinking simple - outta the box - starters who may be setting up a server for the first time and aren't too sure where to put the IP's (or what an IP is!). In which case, a guide for non-routers would probably be easier to follow in their case.

sayed, in terms of a website, I again would remind you to use a guide for this... as most website guide's have a downloadable web template and advise you on how to install your web server step by step. One day I will make a guide for this too, I guess :)

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score

this can be use 2 in 1.04x?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [GUIDE]Setting Up a 1.0L MU Server(Router Support!)No bugs & 100%Working[SCREENSH

most of those guides i get error when restoring Muonline.bak, ranking works fine.
LOL! just look that directory already exists where you try to restore your database.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thank you for the guide first off. But when I launch the game I don't see any server's

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thank you for the guide first off. But when I launch the game I don't see any server's

Check your IP's again and make sure you have set up the Microsoft Loopback adapter correctly.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I can

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [GUIDE]Setting Up a 1.0L MU Server(Router Support!)No bugs & 100%Working[SCREENSH

Please help I have the same problem

I use Edimax Router. I use to follow all the direction but at the end i got Disconnected.

but one thing I have troublesome...with my microsoft loopback adapter. please look at my screenshot.

BabyCakes - Setting Up a 1.0L MU Server(Router Support!)[SCREENSHOTS] - RaGEZONE Forums

i was wondering i follow the steps about microsoft loopback, but unfortunately in my cmd > ipconfig my local network2 says that "AUTOCONFIGURATION IP ADDRESS" and that ip is not my global ip.
please help me.

its better to send me a private message or send me an email abewenico3@gmail.com

please help iwanna play my own MU server.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

PLEASE HELP ME ALSO REGARDING INSERTING MU DATABASE

take a look at this screenshot
BabyCakes - Setting Up a 1.0L MU Server(Router Support!)[SCREENSHOTS] - RaGEZONE Forums

I can only backup Ranking_Log.LDF and Ranking_Data.MDF i also check my location and its correct. I wonder why its only one backup MU data basefile that I can only insert at my database.so if I try to "force restore over exixting database" the secondfile.its only overwritten with a new database file.

please help.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score

this can be use to in ss3 episode 2 ? files betox files? humP?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Is this server can LevelUp for Bird and DL's command isn't 9999?
Lolz!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Please help I have the same problem

I use Edimax Router. I use to follow all the direction but at the end i got Disconnected.

but one thing I have troublesome...with my microsoft loopback adapter. please look at my screenshot.

i was wondering i follow the steps about microsoft loopback, but unfortunately in my cmd > ipconfig my local network2 says that "AUTOCONFIGURATION IP ADDRESS" and that ip is not my global ip.
please help me.

its better to send me a private message or send me an email abewenico3@gmail.com

please help iwanna play my own MU server.

Redo the Microsoft Loopback Adapter, it looks like you have put 'Obtain IP Address Automatically'.... also you haven't put a default gateway, so it won't work. Follow the guide. You need to manually put your global IP in Microsoft Loopback Adapter, along with the Subnet Mask and Default gateway.

nuetaluet, recheck the IP and make sure you have not deleted any important stuff(like ports or spaces) by mistake.

christoper, I wouldn't recommend using this guide for S3 as S3 server files have more files etc and have to be configured differently.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I have checked all my ip's, I have the loop back working, and have changed the launcher to my ip. the server runs with now errors but when I launch the game I don't see any servers. I'm not sure what to do, can any one please help me out

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I have checked all my ip's, I have the loop back working, and have changed the launcher to my ip. the server runs with now errors but when I launch the game I don't see any servers. I'm not sure what to do, can any one please help me out

Change your IP in Muserver>data>lang>chs>commonloc.cfg to your GLOBAL IP.

I configured the IPs so that only the administrator (you) can play the server, but if you want other to play then that's all you have do to.

Last edited:
Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score

is this files support 64k stats ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

help me my router is Zhone my neet configuration for my users

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

help me my router is Zhone my neet configuration for my users

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score

1.0L what max stats here ? 32k only ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i think everything is working fine...
launched the links as admin from 1-8 in order...
downloaded the client...
made a shortcut...
added the "connect /uGLOBAL /p44405
launched it, wont let me log in... it'll just show the background...
help... thanks!
btw i'm using the same laptop to launch game client and run server
if that would help...
thanks!

emails would be much appreciated...
john_li_17@yahoo.com

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

sorry for double posting...
but i realized that i have the same problem as "Notmee"
and i tried what u suggested but there wasnt any "commonserver.cfg" in the chs folder...
only have commonloc.cfg and i have the "commonserver.cfg" in the data folder...

should i copy the commonserver.cfg to the "CHS" folder? or should i rename "commonloc.cfg" to "commonserver.cfg"

sorry again for double posting...
i'm jusst so excited to have my own server....

THANKS!

Back