Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Setup For Ro2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Help with this please! nice guide but i got this problem QQ

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your map server loaded with errors... thus it's condition is "unknown", else the config files are setup wrong (possibly including the actual DB)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
OP posted: 21-11-08 and hasn't been very active since. All you need is a client and either REV or Legacy which can be found around the forums. I posted a link for REV and can post legacy if need be.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help with this please! nice guide but i got this problem QQ

your proof not match in you database

<Saga.Manager.NetworkSettings world="1" playerlimit="123" proof="C4CA4238A0B923820DCC509A6F75849B">
<Connections>
<add connection="public" host="127.0.0.1" port="64003" />
<add connection="internal" host="127.0.0.1" port="64002" />
</Connections>
</Saga.Manager.NetworkSettings>

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the "proof" is based on what you set your world password to be and is different for every server, also an UNKNOWN doesn't mean the proof is wrong at all but the map server is not functioning correctly for various reasons.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please help me ..many bug at my RO2 im using whitenet..how 2 fix it?

(sorry 4 my bad english)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yo guys im having problems finding a good server to play r02 on can any of you guys refer me to one please??

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There isn't a "new" server file, there is only Saga Legacy and Saga REV available, Janus is not and will not be released.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to fix this what file in server/client side?

slickone - Setup For Ro2 - RaGEZONE Forums

slickone - Setup For Ro2 - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
dj can you upp the client my client refuses to connect to the login server i have even tried forcing connection by using the "host -connect" command but still not getting through

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already uploaded clean versions of the client and both Legacy and REV.. if you aren't connecting it's not a CLIENT issue but likely you are't trying to connect to the correct IP in your .bat or shortcut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back