[Share] DragonFlyff Prototype Server Release 0.01a

i dont see servers \channels what sould i do?

i have very bad english XD
sry for this....

so what should i do? =\
 
Last edited by a moderator:
What database are you guys using? With the one packaged, if I put in an account, the login server crashes. With lightning's, i get to create char, but the character never appears int eh slot.
 
========= Done ===============
All Jobs
NPC Spawns
Mobs with damage and aggro
Party (Change to Adv/Contri, Rename, Skills, Leave Party, party chat)
Job Change Quests
Cash Shop Seller
Pang Buffs
More to list later

If you are talking about Caali's files, it will never work...why? nobody have source to edit...
look he says that pang buffs work, what do u mean Caali's ? is there any other source available?

I would like to know, if there is an option (whatsoever) to have a private server with a working PANG.
 
sit tight people as I will be releasing another version very soon. I just have to get some classes to carry over as they are not working right. I got the NPCs to spawn with the exception of their direction and all the mobs spawn like they should and they attack back. Gain experience and level up.


Things I am adding in the release are the following:

  • NPCs Shops and Dialog + correct direction.
  • skills points upon level up (GM command fix as well)
  • inventory equip (can take off and drag on but not dbl click)
  • all jobs including master and hero.
What you will not see yet:

  • Guilds (not started yet)
  • skills (only vagrant works yet and not leveling)
  • parties (working on the packet)
  • party skills (same as skills)
  • more on this later upon release
I have to thank Akitasha for giving me a little direction on the npc and mob loading. With that done I can move on.
 
look he says that pang buffs work, what do u mean Caali's ? is there any other source available?

I would like to know, if there is an option (whatsoever) to have a private server with a working PANG.

Caali is a guy that made a flyff emulator, not 100% that Im pretty sure is the one you talked about when telling pang dont work...
Caali's files = files of Caali, like I said "cause nobody have source", so, there is not another source, there is another .exe :D:D
I made a php script to buff people at website, the only problem is that they cant be logged on, but I made like 2 days buffs so they dont mind ;)~
--------------
@Glaphan
man, you are doing a good work, I just wish I can test this server cause last time I got an error(windows vista) and to get the windows XP at my home is like a race :\
 
Is it true that you are working with DarkMan82 on this project? He claims he is on this page:

 
i think DarkMan is BSing glaphapn is working with frost and how could Darkman permit glaphan to release something he created thats glaphans choice
 
darkman has his own project and we trade notes. Whatever I create is mine to release due to the server being open source. The source will be available to release once a stable server is up and running for a while.

Until then enjoy the binaries I release.


Also on a side note, I am having trouble getting the names of each NPC to to pass from one class to another in C++. When I load the server, all the npcs spawn in the correct places minus the correct direction. Until I get the name to come through in the packet, all I get are the base model names for each npc.

Anyone know a work around this? Shoot me a PM if you know how. I'll give the details there.
 
That's basically what he said. That you know some stuff and he knows other stuff, and you guys help each other out or something. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
 
Back