[Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client

[2017-07-11 21:35:26] WSAEnumNetworkEvents - Contact Event Error, NetworkEvent : 16, nRetCode : 0, iErrorCode : 10061
kenn14 - [Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client - RaGEZONE Forums
 
do you have skinobject compatible on this source?
kenn14
please share your fix patch on this problem :)

I don't have, the problem is hit the mob for example dark swordman JR and cast skill.
The field server will being crashed.


Sent from iPhone via Tapatalk send
 
I don't have, the problem is hit the mob for example dark swordman JR and cast skill.
The field server will being crashed.


Sent from iPhone via Tapatalk send




I already test this SC running with my server for 1 month and i didnt encounter any bugtrap in cast a skills. Try to upgrade ur vps
 
I already test this SC running with my server for 1 month and i didnt encounter any bugtrap in cast a skills. Try to upgrade ur vps

I am not using the VPS
EP10 is running well without this error


Sent from iPhone via Tapatalk send
 
I already test this SC running with my server for 1 month and i didnt encounter any bugtrap in cast a skills. Try to upgrade ur vps

Anyway, thanks for your effort on it


Sent from iPhone via Tapatalk send
 
Still no luck.... I already Off the firewall reconfigure my param on both server and client side...
Please Share DATAbase...
 
Back