[Share] FlyFF Server Files & Guide

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 471572
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 471572

Well here you go guys :).
Compliments of shay2134 the server files:

Pending New Release With The OFFICIAL FlyFF Files...
Pending New Release With The OFFICIAL FlyFF Files...

Est: 6 Hours of Research.
Est. Release: August 16th / 08

Ok guys, now let's begin.

1. Open up your Config.ini
You should see something that looks like this:

Code:
[DATABASE]
mysql_host=localhost
mysql_user=root
mysql_pass=
mysql_database=flyff
mysql_port=3306
AutoQueryTime=600

[SERVERDATA]
serverid=1
servertype=3
serverip=84.110.113.72
serverport=23000
servername=Shade
parentid=0
accesslevel=100
connection=2
lanip=192.168.0.1
lansubmask=192.168.0.1

[CHARSErVER]
deletetime=3600
usethreads=0

[PASSWORDS]
loginpass=789456
charpass=456123
worldpass=321654
2. Change the

Code:
mysql_user=root
mysql_pass=
To suite YOUR SQL information. My SQL has a pass, so in which case you would put.

Code:
mysql_user=root
mysql_pass=thisismypass
That's not my real pass, but you get it.

3. Open up your MySQL Query Browser OR Navicat. I find that with Navicat you get an error while executing so in this case let's use MySQL Query Broswer.

• Open it up
  • Put your user name and pass
  • For the scheme put flyff
  • Push yes to create
  • Bam You're in
4. Go to "File" then "Open Script" browse over to your FlyFF Source folder, and execute the SQL there.

5. Once done. Run

• World Server.exe
  • Login Server.exe
  • Character Server.exe
And you're ready to go :). If the Navicat users need a guide, I'll be more then glad to supply one. Also since I don't think there's a LocalHost version of FlyFF this is what SHOULD be in theory done to connect. Since I don't have FlyFF Installed I'm taking a wild Shot.

• Open up Notepad
  • type this exact thing in WITHOUT the quotes "start FlyFF.exe 127.0.0.1 23000"
  • Save it as a .bat
  • Put in your FlyFF Folder, and double click it ONCE you have All the .exe's running
Alternatively if that doesn't work Make this bat

Code:
start FlyFF.exe 127.0.0.1 8484
Save it as a .bat and run it in your FlyFF Folder.

Hope I helped, GL Guys, I'm off to install FlyFF so I can assist you some more :).

Please remember that this guide IS incomplete, because you will only be able to get to the login screen before crash.
I will update this daily, as new information is available about the FlyFF pserver community :).
Have fun Flyers :).​

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: [Release] FlyFF Server Files & Guide

Nice Guide Bro!!!!
But Say Its Incomplate Say The Problem ^_^
login server crash in the login
Need To Work On That!!^_^

Ok bud :) I'll update this every day as more Information about the FlyFF Pserver community is available.

I'll put it's unfinished :).

We know we just said that o.O
Not to worry, soon enough :D.

yea you right sparks some day in this section you will see full flyff server files ^_^
dont worry

Heh, can't wait I'm pretty excited to start a new Development section at the same time as everybody else :D.

Ooo guys, wait if you downloaded this, delete it, i'm uploading something completely new with something you guys will like :)

Hello,
I am of couse trying to make a public flyff to provide a basic open source so the community can develop and release addons and patches. The question I have is I have basic packet that flyff uses to do login and basic process I am wondering how I would go about reverseing it and making into usable c++. If there is anything flames about this I remind you I am a c++ dev I usually have the packets already done and ready to use. This is a community project so any help will be gladly accepted and used! Thanks Contact info can be found on my profile or just pm me on here or reply with a nice tip or 2.:winky:
its what gunner say some time ago
he will public the source but no i hope some day he see this and understand have full ppl to respect him if he release the files ^_^

Can't open the Login Server.exe. Can send it to someone who understand german because the error is in german language

I renamed some files and added my own custom Laucher. All in 1 ill post screen shots and it in a second.

kkk thanx bro maybe this files you upload will work

Back