• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[SHARE] FULL GS-EP9(TH) SOURCE - No More Selling

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix this ado error? i already encrypt the sql servel ID and Pass "
this ID "sa" and pass "1234" and the sql server name "DESKTOP-4UK107N\SQLEXPRESS" and also the IP address i already change
what is the problem error in ado?

<ID>C12E01F2A13FF5587E1</ID>
<PASSWORD>19B1A855DDC0FDDBD020981D4E60507F</PASSWORD>

1705258019637 - [SHARE] FULL GS-EP9(TH) SOURCE - No More Selling - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
everyone know how to get the files for the ingame register??

i have files for but not ingame regiser how should i do that?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how do i get the ingame register only ?? iwant to get it ffor my own files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
use Search button for your need.
im here at search button but icant find it..
btw do you know when i login in my game username annd password does nott match please try again?

i register my account into sql dbo.UserInfo also i did on PrinceOfPersia Tool is not happeningg when i create account in PrinceOfPersia its works cuz is already on my sql .. but not workinng if i login in game login

cuz i cant find ingame register T.T

nvm i made it i register and login successfully thru gm tool..
but i need a ingame register tho T.T

Last edited:
Reaction score
im here at search button but icant find it..
btw do you know when i login in my game username annd password does nott match please try again?

i register my account into sql dbo.UserInfo also i did on PrinceOfPersia Tool is not happeningg when i create account in PrinceOfPersia its works cuz is already on my sql .. but not workinng if i login in game login

cuz i cant find ingame register T.T

nvm i made it i register and login successfully thru gm tool..
but i need a ingame register tho T.T
dbo.GsUserInfo non MD5

Back