Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

[Share] Gold Bar System L2J 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Master Summoner
Reaction score
Hi.. I have created this Gold Bar system to simplify the Lineage II economy.

This allows you to trade in 100 million Adena for 1 Gold Bar and vice versa.

This download will modify Buzz the Cat (31227) to become a Gold Bank.

Just run the SQL file and replace the folder into your server folder.

You can spawn it by typing "//spawn 31227 1 60"

Attachments

I think this is the same as the Adena Trader but with other itemname. :P

Anyway: Good share. ;)

Yeah I saw the adena thing after I posted this. The gold bar system was the original idea but it doesn't matter. Download whatever one you want.

Guys, if you are really involved and have an L2 Server, I think it's very easy for everyone of you to make such an NPC. I have one who trade for 1.5 billions, can be made to trade for ... whatever... :)

how can we change the adena trade now the npc trade 100kk for 1 gold bar how can i make it for 1kkk ?

WTF you're talking about lol... atleast read what is shared here... this is not a server pack or anything like that... just a custom mod to add to a server...

Droppo.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back