Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Share] My Rancp

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hellow please Help me how to add items in item shop + how can i use admin panel.. guide me please

We have the same problem Bro.... i hope sir Dutch can help us to solve our problem.... please help us sirss... I really appreciated your shared cp .. very smooth!!!!:thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey?????whats the password for this???????
I really NEED this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi bro a little help with this error? i am trying to edit the website using admin panel, do need something on my DB? or it's not meant to use admin panel? thanks in advance

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
hey dudes how to use the control panel?.. how to open it

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i cant acces administrator panel..............

Access forbidden!

You don't have permission to access the requested object. It is either read-protected or not readable by the server.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Error 403
04/09/11 15:47:42
Apache/2.2.8 (Win32) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.8 OpenSSL/0.9.8g mod_autoindex_color PHP/5.2.5

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thank you this sir dutch,but there is a problem with the NEWS update thingy when I upload it as my index.php it became a BKcp for some reason? can you help me with that?

Sorry for double posting but other than that news update problem I have another problem,At the rankings I noticed that it does not show the reborn number,what it shows is its class. could you help me?

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi guyd !! im a newbie .. anyone can help me how to create cp .. i mean i dont know how to use/make a cp .. do i neet mssql ??

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

nonidpass

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i cant install itt connection to SQL failed what should i do im using xamp any one can help?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Click a go to Step 3 Connection with SQL Server failed! Error #119

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
working for me .. thanks a lot..
but there is no Reborn Section here..

Last edited:
Back